Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fujimi Highschool

5 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Fujimi Highschool - Page 10 Empty Re: Fujimi Highschool

Post by Denno Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Tamrian stepped inside the room and looked around quickly, and of course making sure they could close the door again, he knew all the students in there, they were all in different classes of his, and he too had been the one to welcome most of the new kids to the school, as he was one of the teachers that was most popular with the students.
"thank god you kids are al right, I was afraid no one had survived" he threw his bow on the floor as he was finale able to take it easy again.
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Takumi sighs in relief and quickly closes the door before he pushes all the barricade against the door again. "Kgh..." After he's done pushing the desks and chairs he turns to Tamrian. "Heh...now there's a familiar face." He says with a smirk before he walks to the fridge and takes out two cola bottles.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

Neyato Got a Big smile on his Face as he Saw Tamrian, happy to see that the Teacher was still alive, Sir! You're alive! he said a little Loud as he saw him...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 am

Rikku would lay there, still sleeping more or less as she turn her head and looked over at the teacher for a second and then turn her head back and lay it in agaist Neyato again still been half sleeping "morning teacher...." would she say while making a little yawn again and try to get some sleep as, this wernt enough for her
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Tamrian took his hand to his neck and stretched a bit "yep I am still alive, but not fine though" Tamrian looked around at them all once more "not that I expect anyone of you to know, but do any of you know what happened?" surely the kids would have no idea what was going on, and would probably be even more confused then he was at the moment, but some questions just had to be asked even if they could not be answered.
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Takumi holds out the bottle of cola waiting for Tamrian to take it. "Not a clue teach...but...it's like something from a movie...that's all I know..." he says with a weak smile.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 am

Neyato Looked at the Teacher and Thought about it For a second, then Remembered the Newsreport, i-i heared that it was somekind of outbreak from the News, and that Right now there was a "State of Emergency" Maybe it's Like in those Movies as you Say Takumi...Some Stupid Virus?... he Said Saying the Last Part Kinda Mad as it Could Well be A Possibility....
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 am

Iruka opens his eyes and looks up seeing someone else besides the other students he looks with lazy eyes to him to discover who he is
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am

Tamrian nodded to them and took the soda, it was clear that they would not be able to survive by themselves, they needed help, and there was no way Tamrian could protect all the kids on his own, they needed the military, other survivors or a miracle, and all of them were in short supply "we need to get to a better place where we can protect ourselves" and that is when he remembered something "say how do you kids feel about a school trip?" Tamrian knew about the school bus, he had requested it to be ready for the trip he was going on the next day, so to his luck it would hopefully be functioning.
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 am

Neyato looks at Tamrain, Field trip? he asked him, it Sounded kinda stupid right now, but he was in for it if He didn't had to Stay at school much longer, he wanted to Go home and check it there, but for now...okay he'd go on it, if that means they'll go to there own home to check...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 am

Iruka sees now clearly that it is his tamrian sensei and stands up

A schooltrip.....to go watch if are parents are oke....i doubt it..that mine father is alright..
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 am

Rikku had completely fallen asleep again, not even notice who the teacher were or rememberer what was happing outside, since it was a reflex from the morning teachings to say it, when the teacher enter the room. normally the teachers had to wake her up in inside the class room, like throwing something after her or letting a book fall down on the table in front of her. but well right now she were sleeping on the couch and more or less using Neyato as a pillow now, she weren't a morning person and she could sleep through the most noise, normally she could sleep for 12 hours if she weren't disturbed by anyone.
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am

Takumi sighs and crosses his arms "I think I get what you mean...I was thinking about the same thing." He said with a serious expression.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:56 am

Neyato Looked at them Both a Bit Confused, he Knew what was going on but where were they going, We're going to see our Parents right? he said with a Slightly exited voice, but still serious
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 am

Tamrian sighed a bit as he would have to bring the bad news to them, just the chances that any of their parents making it trough was close to zero "I am sorry to say this, but the chances that your parents are alive are very slim, and right now our top priority will be to keep ourselves safe and find a place we can shelter, as this school is not safe" Tamrian sounds very serious, and just his voice indicates that he is not much for a discussion, He looked at Rikku "Neyato will you wake miss Taizuk, we cant have that she is not clear with the situation"
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Iruka sighes And stands up grabbing his kendo sword
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 pm

"im awake teacher im still listing just keep on teaching...." would Rikku say with a tired voice still laying up against Neyato using him as a pillow while having his jacker over her to keep her warm.. she would wave her hand towards Takumi a little before taking it back. Rikku would gently lay her hand up against neyato cheek
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Neyato Looked up at the Teacher a little in destress, no way he's Going to wake her up, she Could actually hate him, but at the Same time, he doesn't really mind this, ehh...teacher...it's best if you...work your magic? he said slowly then looked back at Rikku, kinda confused...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Takumi sighs and tightens his grip on the bat. "But I'll tell you now..." a serious expression goes across his face. "If one of you guys get grabbed by zombie...and get...bitten to dead...I won't hesitate to kill you...because then you are dead and it's better to die as a human right?" Takumi said in a sarcastic yet serious tone before he points at the door. "So...let's go?"

Last edited by Ely- on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

iruka tightens the grip on his kendo sword and looks to takumi and shakes yes with his head

Lets...go
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 am

Tamrian sighed and placed his palm at his face "sometimes I wonder if miss Taizuk pays more attention then you two even when she is half asleep, first of all we are not going before she is clear with it all, her being a girl will mean she have a much harder time comprehending the situation" Tamrian walked over near Neyato and Rikku while talking as he knew how to wake her up so she would stay awake, as it happened a lot in history classes "now in the 1600 there was a great war between two European mights. Rikku Taizuk true or false?" he said the last with a strong voice, usually she would wake up from that and respond to either
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 am

almost as a reflex Rikku open up her eyes and sad up in the couch from hearing the question been throw at her, she didn't knew the real answer to the question or notice that she wasn't in class since her eyes had really focused yet from the sudden change. She had to make up a answer quick or he would notice, that she had been sleeping doing his class again, Rikku was quick to throw out a answer to the question she had been give still not notice were they were before it was to late "True?!! em...." she Rikku as she looked up at Tamrian with a surprise look, first now remembered were they were and what had happened "teacher!" said she

Last edited by Rikku on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Neyato Was a bit Suprised by the Fast Reaction Rikku had, but it was To be Understanded, he was Still lying half on the Couch, "morning Rikku" he said With a Light smile...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 am

Tamrian smiled to her and placed his hand at his head "I swear you sleep to much, even when there is a widespread disaster you sleep trough it" Tamrian sighs a bit "alright I have had classes with all of you kids before, but I never really known what you guys do outside classes, so to increase the chances of our survival I will need to know what all of you are good at, may it be cocking, shooting or something as simple as use a computer properly I need to know it" He looks around at them all "Takumi lets start with you?"
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 am

Takumi looks at the teacher with a smirk. "What I'm good at?
Heh...well teach I am good at...."
He suddenly stays quiet not knowing what to say. "Eh...what am I good at?" Takumi thought out loud with a raised eyebrow. "Oh umm...cooking and that's probably it..." He says with a grin.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum