Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fujimi Highschool

5 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Fujimi Highschool - Page 2 Empty Re: Fujimi Highschool

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Neyato Helped with Placing the Barricades up at the Stairs, and When he Looked around for a Second he saw in the Corner a Piece of Rope.. knowing that it Could be of use he already thought about a way too use it, running too it he Grabbed it and Ran back too the Stairs, he Looked at Takumi and the other Student, We Could use this Too Place it so they can't Push it away... he Said too them while Holding out the Rope..
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Takumi nods with a serious expression. "Yea...let's do that...I think this is enough to hold them anyway...so..go ahead kid." He says while the other student slowly goes back into the observatory coughing up blood quietly thinking no one was around him.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Rikku could see the student was walking inside the observatory, she was looking scare at him from under the table, in the fare end of the room, still keeping quite while she saw that he was coughing up blood. if anyone would come close they could her hear her as she was pretty much shaking from fear under table almost wanting to scream from what she had see

(oohhh okay xD)

Last edited by Rikku on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Nayeto was working hard too Tie the blockade too the Railing so the zombies couldn't Come through, when he Was finished he Stood up and Looked over the blockade too see if the Zombies are still here, that would stop them... he said Softly...

(OOC: he edit Very Happy)
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Takumi nods with a small smile before a weak and sad expression goes across his face. He slowly walks to the railling behind them as if he's exhausted and he leans against it "What the hell is going on?!" He yelled out in fear and anger finally letting the feelings he's been holding out.

Meanwhile the student that was in the observatory kept coughing more blood and suddenly dropped on the ground as if he was dead.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Rikku´s eye wide as she saw the boy begin to coughing more blood, and as he fall down looking death, a scream got through her lips that echoed inside the observatory. Rikku had tough she was safe here from all the Death and destruction, she was trying to get even more away from the death by now.
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Neyatu wanted too crash himself as he Saw him Finally crumbling under the Pressure but When he heared that Scream he Thought Directly what was happening, he Ran Inside the Observatory thinking that Takumi would Be fine for now, he Saw the Other Student lying there in the Blood he Tought he was dead, but He heared a Womans Scream, he Looked around Closely he Saw a Girl sitting in the Corner under a Table because her Foot was just out in the Lightfall, *We're Not alone...but when...how Could this Happen...* he thought too himself as he looked at the Dead looking student again..
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Takumi was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings.
He just stares at the city with a sad expression not knowing what he should think of the whole situation. "My friends are dying...and I don't even know why..." He thought with the same expression.

Meanwhile the student's hand moved and he stood up very slowly moaning like the zombies. The student raises his arm and his sleeve falls to his elbow showing that he was bitten earlier. "Wuaaaaaaaaahh...."
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Rikku look at she saw the boy slowly begin to move again and hear his moan, making her only more scare that she already was, but she had to get away from that thing! Rikku to take her backpack and in the same move, she move away from her hiding place, under the table and crawl away. she would slowly move away from the Zombie trying to sneak as fare away she could from him
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Neyatu Saw the Girl Move and Tought too himself When did she hid here...he Couldn't really understand but saw the Bitemarks, d-DAM! OI!! he Screamed outside too Takumi, HEY! THAT GUY!...He's...HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!! He screamed hoping too get help from Takumi right now because he didn't know What to do... and The Girl in the Observatory wasn't really in the Best spot either, GET OUT! NOW! he screamed too her knowing a way too get Safe Quickly but they had too Hurry!
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Takumi was lost in his thoughts but his eyes widen when he hears Neyato's voice and he quickly turned around in fear before he runs to him and stops behind him. "D-Damn!.." He looks around while the zombie slowly walks to Neyato. "N-Neyato watch out!" Takumi yelled before he looks around and sees a few chairs on top of the desks and quickly grabs one. "Quickly grab another chair w-we gotta...we gotta...kill..him.." Takumi whispers in shock realizing what he just said, ending a human life.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Rikku was quick to follow what Neyatu had said, she would try to see if the was a way around this boy or monster but there weren't, and he was getting close and close to stranger that want to help her... Suddenly! A thought when trough Rikku´s head and before she knew, what she was doing, she threw her backpack towards the zombie hitting it in the back, with out doing any damage at all looking as a fail attempt before it suddenly turn towards her making her scream out loud again as she was the target now
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Neyato was thinking how too Save her, and help that Thing...Away from her so she could escape, he Grabbed the Chair from Takumi and Rushed towards the student that turned trying too hit him Hard with the Chair holding the Backbrace of it...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Takumi looks suprised when Neyato grabs the chair from him.
The impact created a small hole in the zombie's head which killed him. Takumi sighs and looks around and sees a few baseball gloves, base balls but also baseball bats in an basket and he takes one out. "Damn...no second thoughts huh?" Takumi whispers when he watches the student that turned into a zombie but he quickly turns his attention to Neyato and Rikku. "The only reason I can think for that is...um..is she your girlfriend?" He asked when he looked between the two with a small smile while holding the bat.

(OOT; Did you knew this could've given you REP or didn't you check the must read before playing thread, and yea I changed points to REP Fujimi Highschool - Page 2 376951)
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Rikku horrified at them, and then at the zombie that was lying in front of her making her almost want to puke as she saw the small hole in its head were the blood was running out from. She didn’t really know what to say or right now, been in more or less shock from the experience, the first thing she did anyway was going over slowly and taking her backpack again while keeping an eye on the boys and the dead person "thanks" would she say gently walk back away from they. Rikku´s cheeks would blush as she heared Takumi comment about Neyato be her boyfriend
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Neyato looked at Rikku then at Takumi quickly but would let his eye's Return too the Student looking if he's really dead, Kinda ignoring the Comment, Are you ok Rikku? he'd Ask her while keeping his eye's on the student, Still thinking that it might get up he had a Firm grip on the Chair..

(OOC: well, then Give me rep, i knew what it ment cuz i read it but i didn't understand tongue)
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Takumi takes a few steps backwards and chuckles before he walks out of the observatory leaving the two alone. He sits against the wall laying the baseball bat next to him. Still hearing screams of pain from other students below them. Takumi slowly relaxes and takes his phone out his pocket.

(haha I was planning to do that cuz of your character progress but yea it's like there will be people i NPC and these people will always turn out to be bastards or useless, like the student Fujimi Highschool - Page 2 387341
If you can get rid of the NPC character without killing him or her then you get a rep point, of course my character will say something to try to kill the NPC character so that you wont get that point. Fujimi Highschool - Page 2 902388)
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

As Neyato ask Rikku she would make a little sniff and then tears would slowly begin to run down over her cheek as she gently drop down on her knees begin to cry slowly, from finally seeing a familiar face again while holding her hand up at her eyes, not answering Neyato as she was scare

( oh okay o.o)
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Neyato Noticed the Student wasn't getting up so he Stepped back and Dropped the Chair going too Rikku, rikku? he asked again as he dropped himself on his knees as he Placed a Hand on her shoulder to Comfort her, he looked at the Door wondering where Takumi was... he Wanted too Know what was happening himself, Rikku, are you okay.. he asked again with a Soothing voice
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Iruka walks fast trough the hallway and pushes every zombie with his wooden sword that comes on his path aside against the window or wall he wonders if there are more survivors and is heading where the other surviviing students are he hopes that they have maybe an answer to this mess he decied not to yell because he noticed that zombie only can hear sound and lucky he sees not to much zombies on his route

(OOC: with other surviving students i mean you guys and sorry for any mistake in my typings)

Last edited by Desney on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Takumi flips his phone open and searches for his dad's number in case of emergency's. He clicks on his father's name and puts the phone against his ear. "Takumi is that you?!, are you alright?!" His father asked and Takumi sighs in relief. "Dad! I am okay where are you?!" Takumi asked in a happy yet serious tone. "Hello?, Hello?..Takumi?!" His father asks for Takumi's name and Takumi looks suprised. "Dad?, I am right here!, can't you hear me?" Takumi whispers but his father couldn't hear anything he said.

"Listen up!, I don't know if you can hear me but the city has turned into panic mode!, you got to get out of the city you hear me?!, The Self Defense Force soldiers are even fighting here...you have to get out of the city Takum-" Takumi only heard several gunshots before he loses the connection. "Dad?..Dad?!" the boy asks for his father but he doesn't hear him anymore. Takumi stands up and looks around while he closes his phone with a flip.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikku Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

As Neyato place a hand on her shoulder she would lay her arms around his neck, and hold her head against his chest still crying for sometime before finally stopping after a minute or two. “I’m.. okay..” would she quite say and gently let go of him lean away from him again, still having tears on her cheeks she would look up on him still a little scare
"my dad said I should wait for him here, he said that he would come for me, and its been over a day now.... that why I wasn't in school yeaster day," said she quite while looking down into the floor
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 am

Neyato smiled lightly, don't worry, they wont get us here he said comforting, but he wasn't really sure himself, Now c'mon get up...we need to find out what the hell is happening... he said too her as he held out his hand to her, knowing that he had maybe the only way of finding out completely using his laptop as there was no computer in sight... he wanted to go to Takumi as soon as possible because there's safety when there together...atleast he thought...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 am

Iruka is still heading where the other survivors are as he sees a classmate from him a girl named Haru which who he liked getting eaten he stops for a moment as he looks scared and hearing she is calling for help.

What should i do....someone pleas tell me...

The girl stops calling from help and the zombie let her go he wanted to check if she is okay but his stops him from moving.

SOMEONE..HELP ME!

He shouted trough the whole building but he than he stopped knowing that it will alert more zombies
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 am

Takumi sighs and slowly sits down again. He hears the two zombies moaning around the corner trying to push through the barricade but it's holding them for now. "So...what do we do now..." He whispers while he sees dots far away in the sky.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum