Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories

3 posters

Go down

Memories Empty Memories

Post by Kurugari_Shadou Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello citizens of this new AA that apparently has some connection to the old one, and apparently there is actually more than one "old AnimeAddicted." I doubt that most of you have any idea who I am, and I am not here to do anything monumental. I am simply here to "check out" the "new place."

I am Kuru. The Kuru, if any of you have heard of me, from the ORIGINAL AnimeAddicted vBulletin board. Advisor to the owner, pooker, and 2nd in command administrator to all matters of the website. I saw that some guy named "Nathan" had something to do with restarting some version of AA, and I can't say that I remember anyone named Nathan except perhaps a lowly mod on the original site. I looked through the members list before joining and I recognized Dragon Girl, but no other names caught my attention.

I just want to say that I'm sorry that the original site shut down. It happened while I was away at my yearly summer camp, which I no longer attend. I could very well have saved AA when I got back, I believe, but pooker could not support the site for long enough for me to provide a bit of money to keep it going long enough for him to begin to generate revenue to sustain the board. These events occurred after we "double-crossed" that idiot Ascended Vegeta and took back what was ours, if you know what I am referring to. It was all perfectly...legal.

It makes me sad to see AA devolved into what seems to be a primarily rollplaying website. When I RPed on the original AA, I was quite good at it. I actually do rping on a formal rollplay website, but I'm not here to rollplay. You can't beat vBulletin forums, and you can't replace the original AnimeAddicted. I suppose pooker has moved on, but I lost contact with him when I uninstalled AIM from my computer. I intend on installing it again, just so that I might restore old contacts and friendships.

If any of you know of me, then I'm sure you know of my genius, and my kick-ass skills in everything. I'm not here to dig AA out of the dirt, as I've said way too many times in this post, so I'll finish here and reiterate that I am only here to take a look around, and to announce that I am doing so to the people of the new AnimeAddicted forums.

Good evening,

-Kuru

Kurugari_Shadou

Back to top Go down

Memories Empty Re: Memories

Post by Desney Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 am

Yeah your are right Smile
taking back what is ours
i was also a member from the Original AA
but its to bad that it shutted down Sad
anyway welcome Smile
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:17 am

That Where the Memories of Old,
Well, i Understand your Point And i'd Like to Talk with you sometime,
if that is possible?
Welcome for sure and Hope to talk to you soon

El Holandia Shadow Smile
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurugari_Shadou Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 pm

I just realized that I've been saying "rollplay" instead of "roleplay." How stupid of me. I knew it looked strange.

I do enjoy talking, so I'd be happy to speak with you, Kami-kun.

Kurugari_Shadou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Smile hehe, we Were hoping to make an AA for everyone to join...yet there are still a lot of people i miss tho, i did know you from way back then, it was a Really good time, tho i came in the worst time i think... tongue
just before it happened, ahh well...to bad i miss those days Smile
and just Call me Ben Smile

Grtz, Shadow, Ben, Kami XD Smile
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down