The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Addicted

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanjin
Admin
Yanjin

The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki   The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Thought I'd make one thread instead of a few, so there might be a lot to read.

The Seven Bijuu
As Madara has stated he now possess seven of the Bijuu, those being the numbers one through seven. Now, he was saying that all of the tailed beasts combined make the Ten Tailed Beast, the problem I have with this is that Madara called it a fusion of all nine, with only seven one can only assume they wont fuse together, I believe that each member of Akatsuki will be given a tailed beast to be able to capture Naruto and Killer-Bee. The problem with this is that to extract the Bijuu again Madara would need to kill his members and not only that but he'd need their extraction powers (I believe 10 people are needed).

Now, with this I think that MAYBE Akatsuki members wont be given the Bijuu, with Kisame already having the Chakra levels of a Jinchūriki it would be too risky for Madara to give such powerful people the Bijuu.

This leads me to believe that Madara will use ordinary soldiers of the Rain (and maybe Sound) village(s) to host the Bijuu.

Otogakure and the other Villages
I think this Village may be making a return. I know that the Village was under Orochimaru's orders but I think that now, with the village being without a Kage it would be only natural that they would call either Kabuto or Sasuke their Kage, this would mean that the Sound Village would now join the ninja war on Akatsuki's side.

As far as the other Villages go, I know they aren't as powerful as the main five but maybe it will bring in new characters, powers and blood-line limits to the Naruto universe, it would also be interesting to see who they pledge their allegiance too, I'm sure most will just be with whatever major power if nearest like if a village is close to Konoha then they will pledge allegiance to them and if they are in a country where Akatsuki holds a lot of power then their allegiance will go with Akatsuki

Akatsuki
As far as Akatsuki go, I'm thinking that they have a lot of things that we don't know about yet, maybe people even more powerful than the 10+ (Well, Three still alive) We've seen in Akatsuki.
I'm sure that they have a pretty strong fighting force too, with all of the underlings and such, maybe we'll finally see the full-power of Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk
Desney

Desney

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki   The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:21 am

Damn Nathan
Your thinking skills is high tongue XD
Back to top Go down
Yanjin
Admin
Yanjin

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki   The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Haha, I just think too much
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki   The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Bijuu, Otogakure (the other hidden villages) and Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1