Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Addicted

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"

Go down 
+2
Yanjin
Samantha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Samantha

Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" Empty
PostSubject: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm

A teenager committed suicide after her life was made a misery when her ex-boyfriend circulated a nude photo she had sent him around her school.
Jessica Logan hanged herself in her bedroom just weeks after appearing on TV to tell her story and stop others suffering in the same way.
The 18-year-old from Ohio had been harassed by the girls at her school so badly she was miserable, depressed and even afraid to attend classes.
Now her mother, Cynthia, has spoken of the tragic loss as she took her grief public in a bid to warn young people of the dangers of sending sexually charged photos and messages via mobile phone - an act known as 'sexting'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161112/Teenager-commits-suicide-sexting-nude-photo-boyfriend-life-misery.html#ixzz0ZFrGpPSs

This was posted months ago, however, in the US it has become a huge problem all around schools. I think everyone should be aware of what they do. And make sure you're covered because you can't trust everyone. Especially in teenage relationships.
Back to top Go down
Yanjin
Admin
Yanjin

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Haha, the amount of girls in my old classes I've seen naked thanks to people circulating images...Good times.

Though, it never turned malicious in the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk
Ely-

Ely-

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Never happend in my old classes which is a good thing ^^
But that's really sad...and wtf is with that school doing like nothing but only saying to the person who sended those pictures to stop sending them.
They had to tell everyone that they should have stopped talking about her and stuff.
Btw am just wondering but i am sure i know the answer, do you still have to go to school when your 18 in america?
Back to top Go down
SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 am

That's really sad D:
Back to top Go down
Gritasa

Gritasa

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 am

It's just a lesson of not making nude photo's of yourself.

Can it be she was on the Dr.Phill show? I saw it a couple weeks ago..
Back to top Go down
Shanese

Shanese

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 pm

I cant even send images on my phone anymoreeee.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Ely- wrote:
Never happend in my old classes which is a good thing ^^
But that's really sad...and wtf is with that school doing like nothing but only saying to the person who sended those pictures to stop sending them.
They had to tell everyone that they should have stopped talking about her and stuff.
Btw am just wondering but i am sure i know the answer, do you still have to go to school when your 18 in america?

We still go to school at 18 in America.
Back to top Go down
Ely-

Ely-

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Alright thanks Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" 274214
Maybe it sounds like a stupid question but in the Netherlands we got a law for people between 12-18 that's called "learning duty"..sounds pretty weird in english but when your 18 then you don't have "learning duty" anymore and you can decide for yourself if you go to school or not.
So if they would've had that at her school she might have survived...
Back to top Go down
SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 am

That sounds weird
Back to top Go down
Gritasa

Gritasa

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 am

lol Yeah I need to go to school until my 18th for the law.. =P If I don't go. my parents can pay a lot of money (it was 135 euro each part of a day?)
Back to top Go down
Yanjin
Admin
Yanjin

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

We can leave at 16 here...
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk
Gritasa

Gritasa

PostSubject: Re: Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"   Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 am

we can't~ ~

and I hate it.. (or not.. I don't mind going to school =/ But I also wouldn't mind If I had a choice about going or not going..)
Back to top Go down

Girl Commits Suicide "Sexting"
Page 1 of 1