Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Addicted

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fujimi Highschool

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 am

Tamrian nods to Takumi "good then at least we got someone who can make food, so Neyato what are you good at?" Tamrian looks over at Neyato
Back to top Go down
Kami-Sama
Admin
Kami-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

Neyato Looks at his Laptop and Then at Tamrian, "Well...i'm an Expert if it happens to be anything with the Computer..." he said looking at Tamrian a Bit Insecure right now, but he was Good with the Pc..
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm
Denno

Denno

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

"Okay we might need that at some point" Tamrian then looks over at Rikku "and you miss Taizuk what are you good at?"
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 am

Rikku looked a little at Tamrian as he ask what she were good, thinking about what she had learnt the last years in her self defence classes and like "well I have learnt to handle a gun by my father but im not the best, and I have been at some self defence classes before but i dont think they would help us right now, also I know how to treat some minor wounds with the proper equipment " said she with a smile looking at tamrian for a sec, before she would gently sit down into the couch again next to Neyato
Back to top Go down
Ely-

Ely-

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 am

Takumi sighs and walks to the door. "By the way......who can drive a car?"
Back to top Go down
Desney

Desney

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Iruka looks to everyone

I can drive a car....well...i know the basics
and also i can shoot a gun..well did that sometimes to practise
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 am

Tamrian nods to them all "good then we should be able to make our way in most situation as I can both drive, shoot, cook and use a bow" He then steps towards the door and places his ear against it "now we just have to make our way out of here and out to the bus, does anyone here have an idea for a place to go, I got guns in my home apartment, and and food for a few days
Back to top Go down
Kami-Sama
Admin
Kami-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 am

Neyato Sat upright and looked at the Teacher, he wanted to go home, but he didn't know if that Was wise... he looked down a Bit confused and sad
Back to top Go down
https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 am

"maybe the garages i dont really know teacher, but we could also go to my place if we need a place, i got my apartment, there is space for almost 5 people there since my father want that i had a good place to live in ..." said Rikku while she would gently lay a hand round Neyato´s and lean in against him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Highschool   Fujimi Highschool - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fujimi Highschool
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Addicted :: RolePlaying Section :: Zombie Universe-
Jump to: