[Strawberries & Apples] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Strawberries & Apples]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Strawberries & Apples] Empty [Strawberries & Apples]

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Prologue; on the sea.

It was warm. It wasn't passed morning and the temperature was high enough for Eltrio to break a sweat. He looked at his own reflection in the water as he saw the water reflecting him and the ship he was standing on. It would bring him to the other continent where he would continue his search for the jester. He yawned before he could cover his mouth and to his suprise he saw someone standing next to him with pink colored hair who stood out of all the people on the ship as if she was more high class. Eltrio raised his eyebrow curoiusly but quickly turned his attention back to the water in the sea. He waited hoping that the boat would reach the other continent soon. It would be fitting for the jester to travel to Celestia with the sceptre he is carrying.

Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

[Strawberries & Apples] Empty Re: [Strawberries & Apples]

Post by ThePinkOne Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Glances over her shoulder at the feeling of a stare, her eyes narrow softly as she looks at the man beside her before looking out into the sea again. The breeze of the sea blowing her hair out of her face and she sighs. 'How much longer must this ship take? we should have been there by now..' She thought angerly before feeling a familiar hand on her head, and she glares to her other side to see her servant and friend Kazuhiko. "easy there mi-chan.... you look scary when your mad. You would not want to scare the humans." He says with a chuckle before he receives a glare from the girl before she swats his hand off of her head. "Do not call me mi-chan!" She says bitterly, before glancing down at the tail behind him and grabs ahold of it and squeezes it softly making him shout in pain. "oi! no touching the tail" "then don't call me mi-chan! damn cat..." She growls before letting go and looks to the sea again with an angry sigh. 'hurry up!'

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Eltrio let out a sigh when he heard Kazuhiko's scream right next to him. He wanted to make clear that there are other people on the ship as well but he refused to let his temper get the better of him. He could not help to turn his face sideways and he raised an eyebrow when he set his eyes on the girl's hand and let his eyes follow what she was holding before she let go. After the girl turned her attention back to the sea Eltrio couldn't help himself that he tilted his head slightly as he raised his eyebrow while staring at Kazuhiko's tail. 'Is that a...cat?' He thought out loud, confused.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Blinks in surprise as she heard an unfamiliar voice and she glances around before her gaze sets on the male and she narrows her eyes before smirking softly. "hmph.... wouldn't you like to know." She says coldly before turning her head away, which makes Kazuhiko sigh and he smacks her upside the head. "hey Mi-chan what did your mother say about your attitude?" He asks before looking to the male and he smiles. "Yes I am... well... not what you humans were to refer to as a cat..... I am a cat demon...." He says with a grin, before feeling another tug at his tail and he shouts again. "Shut up Kazuhiko! he was talking to me! and do not bring my mother into this!" She growls at him.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Eltrio was amazed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was a living demon with the appearance of a cat in front of him and somehow the girl and the cat seemed like some comedy duo to him. It made him smile. 'That's amazing...' He whispered before he turned so that he would face the two of them completely. 'You can even talk!' Eltrio said amazed as he watched the cat demon's tail ignoring the fact that he might be in pain. 'I have never seen a cat demon before. Were you born like this?' He asked curiously before raising an eyebrow at the lady in front of him who was holding the cat demon's tail.. His facial expression was clearly saying you got an attitude miss.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Minako furrows her brow in confusion, before looking up at the man. "what is amazing?" She asks her hold on the tail lightening before Kazuhiko chuckles and takes a step back so that his tail is out of the girl's grip. "yes I can speak.... my kind is... very common in the kingdom we are headed to.." He explains while Minako tilts her head at his question her expression asking if he is serious. "Of course he was born like this.... beings do not just get turned into demons...." She says before Kazuhiko pulls her back. ""Relax Minako.... Demons like myself are not very.... common outside of Celestia...." He says to her softly making her jaw drop and he looks to the male. "I take it that this is your first time in this country?"

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Eltrio kept his eyebrow raised on the girl before he turned his attention to the demon cat. 'What is amazing? This is amazing! I mean it's a talking cat.' The tone in his voice clearly stated that this was something new to him. 'Oh so there are more of you then?' He asked before he raised his shoulders when he heard what the girl said to him. 'I...don't know this is the first time I see something like this.' Eltrio turned his face to the demon cat but his eyes stayed on the girl and it didn't take him long to realise that she was quite beautiful. 'Yes this is my first time in this country. I have never been here before.' He said while his eyes shifted from position, back to the cat demon. 'So are you family to the Cheshire Cat? I knew fairy tales were real.' He said jokingly
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Minako furrows her brow not understanding the reference and she looks up at Kazuhiko who laughed. " yea... something like that." He says with a smirk before patting Minako on the head. "oh sorry Mi-chan... he is talking about a human fairy tail..." He explains and she nods softly before she looks back up at him and she smirks. "well then your up for a big surprise." She says with what looked like an evil grin which makes Kazuhiko sigh. "yes there are many of us... Celestia is the country of demons..."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Eltrio nodded before he tilted his head when he heard that he was up for a big suprise. He listened to what the two said and his eyes widened before he looked down at the floor. It seemed as if he was afraid at first before he looked up at the two. His facial expression was still the same which was very calm but something in his eyes said he was very excited like a child entering a toy store. 'That's very interesting...demons.' Eltrio whispered before he let out a sigh. 'I can't wait...now I am very curious to see what this country has waiting for me.' He said smlling softly before he turned his attention back to the two standing in front of him.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Minako smiles innocently before turning her head to the sea once more, but Kazuhiko raises an eyebrow at the male when he see's his eyes, a frown crossing his face for a moment, before he feels Minako start tugging on his ear. "ne...Kazu-kun.... when are we going to get there? the boat should have docked by now..." She says in a bored tone which Kazuhiko sighs before smiling at her. "well if you are that bored mi-chan.... there is always more paperwork to do..." He says with a bright smile which makes her pale, and she shakes her head before looking back to the human male and furrows her brow once more before nodding with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I'm sure you are.... humans are the curious type..." She says coldly while Kazuhiko rubs at his temples. "Do be careful kid.... would not want to run into some trouble..." He warns while Minako crosses her arms. "aww but that's no fun kazu-kun.... how is he going to learn anything by being careful?"

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

The boat was passing the shore heading towards the docks somewhere outside Celestia. Eltrio slowly looked up at the sky. 'Another adventure...within an adventure.' He whispered softly before he was distracted by the cat demon's warning. 'Oh don't worry trouble and I go hand in hand. On the last continent I visted...once I set foot on that place I was captured by and imprisoned by the tribes there. I escaped my captivity as you can see. So thanks for the warning but I'll be alright. I am not going to get captured again by some old hag.' The boy turned his attention towards Minako. 'Well what's to say I am a very curious guy.' He says with a smile before he raises his eyebrow when he hears the captain yelling that they are about to dock. Eltrio turned his attention back to the two standing in front of him as the boat stopped next to the shore and the docks.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 am

Minako frowns at the male in confusion but shakes her head before looking off to the side her expression brightening when she spots the docks and she leans over the railing. "YES! We are finally here!" She shouts happily only to have Kazuhiko pull her away from the railing. "be careful Mi-chan.... I swear you are like a child sometimes..." He says with a sigh, rewarding him with a glare from the girl, but he ignores it and smiles to the male and nods. "I see... well I hope you a safe voyage then.... by the way.... I do not believe we have received your name.... I am Kazuhiko..." He says as he bows slightly, Minako rolling her eyes at the gesture and she takes a step away. "and this is Minako... she is very anti-social as you can see.." He says slipping an arm onto her opposite shoulder in an effort to stop her from backing out, which earns another glare from the girl before she sighs and curtsies. [color=violet]"okay enough with the formalities! I am tired of them!" She grumbles, but she smirks at the comment of the old hag. "haha I bet you will!" She says before tilts her head and she looks the male over. "I am sure you are.... all human are.... especially their men..." She smirks before hearing the captain, making her face light up in happiness once more.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 am

Eltrio chuckled when he saw Minako reaction to what the captain said before he smiled at the two. 'Thank you but I doubt it's going to be safe.' He said before he tilted his head before he nodded his head to what Kazuhiko said about not receiving his name. He turned to Minako when he heard what she said. 'I bet I won't. I've learned my lesson. Of course human men do. Treasure, adventures, women those are the things men desire for generations long.' He said smilling.'But it's nice to meet you Minako and Kazuhiko. I am Eltrio and I am from the continent in the west and....uh...I like apples' He said with another smile before he stepped away from them. 'Anyway I think this is where we part ways.'
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

Kazuhiko chuckles at Eltrio's words and he shrugs while Minako tries to drag him away. "I did say 'hope'...." He says before Minako's eyes widen in surprise at Eltrio's words and she glares at him, her nails digging into Kazuhiko's arm with her nails. "right.... that is all human men want....." She says darkly while Kazuhiko takes a deep breath understanding where this is headed and he lifts her up, over his shoulder, making her yelp in surprise and he smiles to Eltrio. "It was nice meeting you Eltrio of the west!" He says with a wave before chuckling as Minako starts to hit him. "put me down!" She shouts at him but he ignores her. "I hope you find all the apples you desire..... where ever they may be." He says with a final wave, before disappearing into the crowd.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 am

Eltrio waved back smilling before he raised an eyebrow when he remembered Minako's glare. 'That was...cold.' He said softly before he turned around disappearing into the crowd as well.

The Road to Celestia

It was late in the afternoon. Eltrio was able to buy a map of the area earlier and he set out to continue his search for the jester. He was still very curious about the demons in Celestia but he wasn't worried. So far he has stayed alive through everything he went through so he had high hopes. 'Now let's see...if I am right...this should be the road that heads to Celestia.' Eltrio thought out loud as he held the map in his left hand and placed his finger on the map with the other.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 am

"Minako are you listening?" A woman asks in a cold tone, the girl who was looking out the window of the horse drawn carriage nods with a sigh. "yes mother.... for the 10th time.... I'm listening...." She snaps but only to be rewarded with a smack across the cheek making Kazuhiko who was next to Minako flinch. "Watch your tone with me.... now I asked you a question... what do you think you were doing on that boat? not only were you acting childish.... but You did nothing.... absolutely none of the paperwork! I swear you are useless." The woman says in a dark tone and Minako lowers her gaze, "I will get it done when we return home.... I got distracted is all..." She murmurs as the woman sighs. "yes yes there is always something...and this time a human no less.... have I taught you nothing child? It must be all these human diplomats you have been working with...I knew I should not have trusted 'you' with it.... you cannot do anything right.... now I will have to switch your work with ano-""No mother! the work will get done and I mean 'will' there is no need to force the work onto another." She says almost pleading and she clenches her fists, her knuckles going white and kazuhiko looks to her worriedly. But the woman sighs. "very well..... but this is your last chance.... screw this up and I will keep you home where you belong..." She says bitterly before glancing out the window to look at the passing scenery. Minako says in relief and she relaxes her shoulders. "thank you mother..." She breathes.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

Eltrio turned around exploring the area around him before he let out a sigh. 'If only there was some road sign around then I know if I am going the right way. Shouldn't have traded my compass for that piece of bread though I really needed it...' He closed his eyes blaming himself for trading his compass for food but the thought soon was interrupted by his stomach growling. 'Great...good going Eltrio thinking about food. You're so smart.' He said softly while he passed several trees and bushes until his eyes widened when he suddenly felt the sharp side of a dagger against his neck. 'Don't move human or I'll cut you in pieces and feed you to the dogs!' Eltrio drops the map and his eyes narrowed when he saw a handful of bandits stepping out of their hiding spots. 'No, not again not this time I am not gonig to be captured by mere bandits.' Eltrio whispered while he clenched his fist gathering magical energy into his hand. 'Hey, hey! isn't that...the royal family's carriage?' One of the demons said before laughing before he stepped onto the road. 'Stop the carriage or I will stop you by force!' One of them said while the others were trembling. 'No stop! what are you doing idiot?!' one of the other bandits yelled to the bandit standing on the road trying to block the way. Eltrio raised his eyebrow but figured that this would be the best time to plan his escape and he quickly pushed the man keeping the dagger on his neck away and stepped back getting ready to fire his magic at the bandits.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 am

The carriage driver's eyes widen in surprise when the bandit stepped in the middle of the road and he pulls on the reigns hard, a loud neigh coming from the horse at the sudden pull on the reigns and the carriage stops, making Minako's eyes widen in surprise, almost falling out of her seat. "what the hell?" She mutters angerly before sticking her head out of the carriage window, and she growls angerly not being able to see past the horse and she tries to fit the rest of her upper body out, while three of the guards surrounding the carriage march over to the Bandit. 'move aside you fool.... do you not know whose carriage this is?' one them asks, as Kazuhiko pulls Minako back into the carriage as to not upset her mother only to receive a glare from the girl. "stupid child.... you are not some idiot child who sticks their head out the window....Kazuhiko see what the issue is."She says coldly and he nods squeezing Minako's shoulder slightly. "yes m'lady..." He syas softly before opening the door to the carriage and steps down glancing towards the direction of the bandit in the middle of the road, not noticing the other bandits.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 am

'I know exactly who's carriage this is. Everyone attack!' The bandit on the road yelled before he charged at the guards. 'No you idiot don't drag us into this!' one of the other bandits yelled before being struck down by fire. The bandits eyes widened as they saw their comrade burning into ashes. They soon track the source of the attack when they see Eltrio with his arm raised into the direction of their fallen companion. 'Kill him!' One of the bandits yelled and at that point a huge battle unfolded in front of the carriage. Eltrio was fending off the bandits that tried to strike him down with their own magic and swordsplay while another group of bandits tried to attack the guards. As Eltrio was trying to defend himself one of the fire balls he shot was deflected by it's target and was now flying towards the carriage.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 am

The guards eyes widen in surprise and one of the guards go down with the bandit when he charged. "son of a bitch!" he yells trying to get the bandit off him and kazuhiko's eyes widen as he see's the bandits and he takes the sword from his side, and starts running at one of the bandits, aiming to slice at his shoulder before moving down farther away from the carriage, striking and slashing at the bandits as he goes. But his eyes widen in shock when he see's the fire ball flying towards the carriage and he freezes. "N-No your majesty!!" he shouts trying to run back towards the carriage, but suddenly, as if by magic right before it hits the carriage it suddenly disappears, showing Minako with her hand extended and she drops her hand, now twitching, but it is hidden under her sleeve. "Pr-Princess...."[/color] One of the guards stammers as he walks up to her, and she glares at him. "I'm fine...." She mutters coldly before glancing around at the other area arround the carriage seeing that a good chunk of the guards were down and she clenches her other hand, focusing her energy into it. "You'll pay for this....." She whispers under her breath before jumping forward herself, pulling the hand with the energy back behind her and punches one of the bandits with it sending him flying a few feet off, before running off again towards another hoping for the same effect.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 am

Eltrio smirked from the excitement as he began using his own swordsplay against his opponents. He continued moving ahead into the group of bandits, slicing or burning down one after another. When he stepped away regaining his footing his eyes shifted to the carriage. 'Minako?' Eltrio whispered suprised before blocking another blade that tried to strike him down. He continued to fend off the bandits while he couldn't help but be amazed by how Minako send one of the bandits flying. 'Shit, shit! retreat!' One of the bandits yelled when he ran away. It wasn't long until a few more followed but there were some left who continued fighting, mainly against Minako and Eltrio.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 am

Kazuhiko smirks when he see's a few of the bandits fleeing and he turns around to see Minako now fighting and he groans, before running over to her and grabs her wrist. "easy.... they are just a bunch of cowards.... the guards can take care of the rest...." He whispers into her ear and she growls, before flexing her fingers releasing the energy she had built up, and she glares up at him. "If they cannot handle it and they are harmed...I swear to Sevitwos[size=small]1[/size]..." She threatens and he nods as a voice comes from the carriage. "bring them all here! I want to see these fools!" He takes a deep breath and nods before he starts to drag her back to the carriage. "yes m'lady!.... You all heard her get to it!" He shouts and the guards on the who are not holding off the bandits start dragging the ones that were wounded towards the carriage, and two of them going towards Eltrio and the bandits near him. "get over here kid her majesty wants you all." one of them says darkly as he moved closer.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 am

Eltrio smirked as he cut down another enemy but he raises his eyebrow when all of a sudden the bandits that were attacking him dropped their swords and bend their knee. 'I yield, I yield!' One of them yelled and Eltrio laughed. 'That's better.' Eltrio said before he realised they weren't yielding to him when he saw the guards. 'Huh? Wait I am no kid.' a confused expression went across his face. 'Her...majesty?' He thought out loud while the bandits followed the guards orders assembling in front of the carriage. Eltrio shrugged as he lowered his sword and the magic in his hands dissolved into thin air before he made his way in front of the carriage.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:35 am

Kazuhiko keeps walking until they are beside the carriage and he lets go of her wrist. Minako glances up at him worriedly but she shakes her head and crosses her arms, glancing down the line at the bandits. Her eyes widen in shock as she see's Eltrio at the end and she pales her jaw dropping slightly and she glances at Kazuhiko. "pss... Kazu-kun.... is that not.... Eltrio?" She whispers motioning towards him where he turns to her confused. "your kidding right? that cant....be..." He stops blinking when he see's him the guard standing behind him his lance in hand and he tilts his head before glancing towards Minako and she facepalms, but only stop a smile from coming and she bites her lip before looking up to Kazuhiko. "I know this is bad.... but I think I won the bet..." She says almost happily and Kazuhiko groans before hearing a clearing of a throat from the carriage. "Minako.... Kazuhiko..... I hope your little discussion is 'over' back there?" The woman in the carriage says and Minako pales. "yes mother...""yes your majesty...." They say in unison and they lower their heads. The woman opens the door to show a woman gowned in black and red silks. Her hair as black as night, and he eyes as red as blood. She glances down at the bandits in a cold and dark way, glancing down to Eltrio, and then back again. "so you bandits think me a fool.... that you could harm me?" She says in a dark venomous tone which made Minako flinch. "How dare you.... pathetic creatures...." She murmurs before closing the door. "Kill Them." She says darkly and the guards nod their heads. "yes your majesty." They say in unison before lifting their weapons.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 am

Eltrio raised his eyebrow when he sees Minako and Kazuhiko again. 'Small world éh?' He thought to himself before he waved without raising his hand in the air. He turned around watching the bandits before he turned his attention to the queen. Eltrio couldn't help but notice how Minako and Kazuhiko obeyed the woman which made him all the more curious about who she is. 'Who is this old hag?' he thought out loud before his eyes widened when he heard what she said and he understood the situation he was in. 'Wait, wait I am not am not with them!' Eltrio yelled as he saw the guards lifting their weapons. 'I was taken hostage by them and then...ah screw it all.' He said while he lifted his hands and began charging his magic into them. 'Now look I had a bad day, I am hungry and I have no idea which way I am going because I am probably lost. If you're going to attack me then get ready for some serious ass kicking.' He said threatening before he looked up at Minako and Kazuhiko with an expression that clearly asked if they could help him in any way.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum