[Strawberries & Apples] - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Strawberries & Apples]

Ely-
    Ely-

[Strawberries & Apples] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Strawberries & Apples]

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 am

Eltrio nodded when he heard what Kazuhiko said. 'Not every human falls for seduction. Well...most...but not all...but definitely most I think.' He hesitated. 'Let me get back at you in a month and see if I get a straight answer.' He said smilling before he nodded again. 'Yup at least it's not errands...but I am adding a yet to that one.' He chuckled before he shrugged. 'I guess so but what will they do to get my soul...wait never mind I don't even want to know.' He said letting out a sigh before he follows Kazuhiko who went right. 'Vacation? Sounds great! Oh okay well I hope Minako goes off to work soon so that I can accompany her to wherever she is going.' Eltrio smiled before he shook his head. 'Nowhere in particular.' He kept the same smile. 'Not somewhere I am going to tell you at least or anyone else here.' He thought to himself darkly.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

Kazuhiko chuckles at his words and he shrugs. "then have have never seen the full power of a succubi... no one gets away.... and I mean 'no one'..." He says before chuckling. "Fair enough." Kazuhiko walks down the end of the hallway to see that the y reached the inner balcony once more and he starts walking down the stairs. "You seem excited.... for someone who was practically forced here..." He says in a calm tone but looks at Eltrio in the corner of his eye before smiling once more. "ah I see.... I'm sure Minako will get it out of you one of these days.... she's good at that kind of thing.." Kazuhiko chuckles crossing the room quickly and walks into the hallway on the opposite side. "so how are you liking Celestia so far?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:33 am

Eltrio followed Kazuhiko down the end of the hallway. 'No one huh? That does sound sort off disturbing.' He said to Kazuhiko while he saw that they reached the inner balconey once more and he followed him down the stairs. 'Excited? Well yeah I am good at acting.' He said smilling but if one would pay more attention to his smile then it was clear that it was fake. 'I doubt it that she will get it out of me one of these days but she can try.' Eltrio raised his eyebrow not understanding what Kazuhiko chuckled about but he crossed the room and walked into the hallway on the opposite side. 'You just said it yourself I have been forced to get here. But I have to say it is a beautiful city. Under other circumstances I would say that I like it.' He said with a sigh. 'So are we heading to the library or the dungeon I am just wondering now.' He ended his sentence with a chuckle but he sounded serious.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

Kazuhiko nods as he walks down the hallway and then turns another corner. He chuckles lightly and nods. "oh do not under estimate her.... she wouldn't like it." he says with a smile before raising an eyebrow at his words and he frowns. "yea I know.... but is this not better then being dead? if Minako didn't step up for you? if you had hurt that guard like you were planning on nothing Minako would have said or done could have saved you.... how is her arm by the way?" he asks before turning another corner before smiling. "the library.... unless you want to see the dungeon too.... it's on the other side of the building." He says with a grin.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 am

Eltrio let out a sigh before he stopped walking. 'You think I am not grateful for what Minako did? Of course I am. I owe her my life.' He glanced to Kazuhiko. His eyes were very cold for a second showing the anger towards Celestia's queen inside of him before he turned away. 'I am also not blaming her for what happened. I blame your queen...' He slowly let out a sigh while he raised his arm opening his hand before he converted his magic into his hand and all of a sudden small shocks of electric shocks were dancing on his palm. 'If only I had the power to defeat her...' He thought to himself before he let out another sigh and the shocks in his hand died out when he remembered Kazuhiko mentioning her arm. 'What? her arm?' He asked confused before he continued to follow him passed another corner. 'Oh right I forgot about that. This place sure is a maze though.' He whispered when he turned his attention back to his surroundings.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 am

Kazuhiko raises an eyebrow when he stops hearing Eltrio's footsteps and he stops and turns to face him with a confused expression. "easy kid... I'm sure you are... no need to get defensive about it..." he said confused, before his eyes narrow when he see's Eltrio's cold eyes and he shrugs. "those bandits were the ones at fault.... and I guess your luck.... they killed Celestian men out there... and tried to aim for more.... yet 'she' is at fault here? She's only protecting her people from dangerous men like that.... and you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time..." He says coldly before sighing. "Minako has a gift... she can absorb another persons magic.... but.... her body doesn't accept it.... it causes her pain.... didn't you see the mark on her arm?" he asks confused shaking his head as he stops in front of a door on the right. "You'll get used to it... take care I have work to do." He says with a wave as he keeps walking down the hall.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 am

Eltrio raised his eyebrow when he hard what Kazuhiko said. 'The wrong place and the wrong time? No it was because your queen didn't believe me in the first place and didn't let me go and was about to kill me when she clearly showed that she didn't care about that Minako told her I was innocent. Saying that I was at the wrong place and the wrong time would be saying that it's destiny that I got here or that some unknown powerful being out there brought me to this place. With other words complete and utter bu-' He realised he was yelling and angered. It wasn't a side he didn't want to show to anyone. He also saw from where he was standing and that Kazuhiko was far gone. Eltrio let out a sigh that clearly stated that he was annoyed before he turned around to the door as he was about to open it but he remembered what Kazuhiko said about Minako and he began feeling worried but he opened the door and stepped inside the room where the door was leading to.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm

The maid that were passing by murmur in confusion at the yelling that was heard and Kazuhiko smiles. "An unknown powerful being out there hmm...?" He thought aloud with a chuckle before a scene of a wounded Minako flashes across his vision and he frowns before shaking his head. "again...?" He mutters scrathing the back of his head in confusion as he keeps walking.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Eltrio stepped into the library and was amazed by the amount of books it had. He walked around getting familiar to the area before he decided to search for the information he was looking for. It took him quite some time but he eventually found the section where he could find information about magical weapons. The young adventurer went through several books searching for one weapon. The one that the jester was holding, the sceptre. He continued searching until he found a book titled 'Rhapthorne' He didn't understand what the title meant but he read through the pages. It seemed like Rhapthorne possessed magic that was outside his reach but was then trapped in a sceptre that looked exactly like the one the jester was carrying but he couldn't be sure. Eltrio wrote the information he found in his notebook, he drew an image of the sceptre and added some of his speculations about what it was below the drawing. Afterwards he closed his notebook and placed his pen between the pages before he went back to the section where the books about magical weapons were stored and he placed the books that he took back in the large book cases. Afterwards Eltrio smiles showing that he is satisfied with the result and he heads back to Minako. It took him some time to find her room but he eventually found it. Eltrio knocked on the door before he stepped into her room. 'Minako are you still here?' Eltrio asked as he passed the doorway and was about to close the door behind him.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Minako who is curled in aball on her bed groans softly as she hears a knock on the door as if it had woken her up from sleep and she takes a pillow from the bed and tosses it towards the door. "go away kazu-kun! I don't want to do more paperwork right now...." She says before rolling over and tries to go back to sleep.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Eltrio stepped aside dodging the pillow and he watched it hit the door before he turned back to her with a smile. 'Well you're lively for someone who is sleeping.' He said while he stepped closer to the bed. 'By the way it's Eltrio. You know the guy you let off wandering around.' Eltrio said while he was looking around the room still admiring it. 'I heard from Kazuhiko that something is wrong with your arm and that it had something to do about me?' He asked with a tone in his voice that clearly stated that he was worried but his facial expression showed that he was also confused when he turned his attention back to her.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Minako groans once more and she sits up, her hair covering her face before she brushes her right half behind her ear with her hand and she glares at him. "yeaa..... kind of hard to forget someone like you..." She mutters with a sigh rolling her eyes when she see's he is checking out the room. But a frown goes across her lips when she hears what Kazuhiko told him and she sighs angerly. "that bastard...." She mutters angerly before shaking her head. "I'm fine.... I took care of it already.... no need to worry kid..." She says before falling back onto the bed. "find what you were looking for?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Eltrio raised his eyebrow before smilling. 'I know I am unforgettable.' He said while he raised his eyebrow when Minako called Kazuhiko a bastard but he slowly nodded when he heard what she said afterwards. 'Okay if you say so. I am no kid by the way...you people do like to keep calling me that. ' He said sighing somewhat annoyed before he nodded. 'Yup I found what I was looking for. Luckily it was in your library.' He said while he walked backwards to the door that lead to his room. 'But I am going to get some sleep too. Can you wake me up later when you are also awake?' Eltrio asked.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Minako laughs at what he says and shakes her head. "thats because most of the people here are probably 10x your age..." She explains before sitting up once more with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? and what was that?" She asks tilting her head curiously, before rolling her eyes at his question. "If I don't someone will.." She says with a wave of her hand.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Eltrio smiled before he suddenly stopped. 'What...ten times my age?' He thought out loud obviously confused. 'That's...a lot.' The young adventurer thought to himself before he tilted his head with a shrug. ]'What that was well that's a secret.' Eltrio said teasingly. But when he was about to turn around he closed his eyes with a soft smile and he turned back to her. He couldn't tell her yet what he found but he wanted to show his gratitude towards her so he moved closer to her bed and leaned closer next to her face so that his mouth was right on next to her ear. 'Thank you.' Eltrio whispered softly into her ear before he stepped back smiling and he waved back while entered his own room. He yawned and stretched out his arms. 'What a day...I am exhausted.' He thought out loud as he removed his bagpack from the matras, took off his jacket and shirt due to the heat before he placed them inside his bagpack and he dropped himself on top of the matras and eventually he fell asleep.
    ThePinkOne

Post by ThePinkOne Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Minako smirks at his response and she nods. "Yep, ten times your age." She says before rolling her eyes. "to a human, yea.." she sighs looking up at the canopy above her bed, before pouting at him when she hears his response. "well... I like secrets..." She says with a smile as she tilts her head, but she furows her brow when he moves closer, her mouth opening to protest when she realized he was right in front of her face and she mentally facepalms herself a soft pink blush cosses her face when she heard him thank her, and she takes another pillow and throws it towards him as he left, feeling embarrassed. "Your welcome bastard.." She mutters before hugging another pillow that was on her bed, and tries to fall asleep.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Chapter 4 -Another day in Celestia

Eltrio opened his eyes awakening from another nightmare. Events from his past that he had long forgotten but only were shown briefly in his dreams. It was already passed midnight when he woke up due to the sun rising outside. The sun's light passed the gaps between the curtains which woke Eltrio up in the first place. The young adventurer yawned, stretched his arms and jumped off the matras. 'Is already almost passed morning. I missed my morning exercise.' He whispered while opened his bagpack before grabbing the jacket and the shirt he wore yesterday. Unfortunately Eltrio didn't pack much clothing for his journey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am