Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Mods?

+3
Dragon Girl
Desney
Ely-
7 posters

Go down

The Roleplay Mods? Empty The Roleplay Mods?

Post by Ely- Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Kay so i was kinda wandering cuz i was helping my friend Desney out here and suddenly my post was a spam? (that doesn't really matter though)

Okay so my complaint goes like this;
Sasuke is like really strong and has this genjutsu stuff plus umm M...M..sharingan (may be spoiler for some people)
that's like a amazingly strong Gen-jutsu.
Then my friend here Desney makes Rokudo Mukuro, now that guy's Genjutsu is also really strong he's one of the Vongola Guardians.
BUT he is not a Naruto character.
then he gets disapproved or he has to lower down his power.
Sasuke on the other hand is..okay?

Ummmmmmmmm...hmmmmmm... i suggest another roleplay mod that doesn't look at the Naruto Ninja like powers?
Because there are people that won't make a Naruto character it's like it goes like this:
Hmmmmmmmm is this a Naruto character?
No...then let's see how strong he can be..is he stronger then Sasuke or Itachi.
Then he is dissapproved.
[/color]" no offence to the roleplay mods but it feels that way.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

The Roleplay Mods? Empty Re: The Roleplay Mods?

Post by Desney Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 pm

I feel that way to...
its like a naruto RP system..and thats anoyying
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Girl Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm

@ [b]Warrior Within

I play since AA1 Sasuke and only in the first time of AAv2, Desney play Sasuke.
You can ask all the I never play to overpowered and it depend only to the player which play a Chara like Sasuke.
If the mod´s has the opinion that a player must be lowered with the chara, then they have they reason´s for this.
Also you should read the profile of Sasuke better, because he doesnt have the M.Sharingan.
He was make after he try to kill Orochimaru.
[/b]
Dragon Girl
Dragon Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Sorry warrior, but i have too Dissagree on that part,
They Approve Sasuke with that for one Simple Reason, It's All Put in right...Compared too what you say now,
Desney's Char Wasn't really overpowered, But The Explanations could be better...
E.G.
The Sixth Realm: He can controll other People...

The Whole Explaination...Where is it...What does he do...ehh...Tell me?
Most people didn't read the Anime,
But also his Bio, was a Episode bio, not a Bio Like you showed, and even that was Pretty short for an Anime/Manga Char...

I know you Think that Rp Mods, are thinking like that, But Look at my Characters, I've got 8, 1 from an Anime, 2 of my chars are Practically...Overpowered...and they haven't even gotten there full power...
They are both Stronger then Sasuke or Itachi, but because they Were Made With Utmost Care...They where approved...

So if you see this, as you do...
The Rp mods are...Prejudgemental...
As i see it, they're not...

It's About The Character Profile, If you Explain good Enough what your Character's Ability's are+His Traits+Bio and everything...The Chance of Approval...is kinda 99% But you just need too Do it right.

i Might Sound Like Burrying your Statement, But i'm Just Saying, If the Char Profile Fits, Then the Chance of Approval is A lot higher,
but do it Right...The Bigger the Better...That Makes the Char More fun too Play with, and if You Have something els in mind, Like "Will be Shown in The Story" You can just Ask a Mod, They're Not here too Bully you...
and i Don't Think they Mind Too help, Just Take Time Making a Char, and if you Take one from Anime/Manga, Try too be as Precies as Possible ^^ it will only help!

~Shadow
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Lol...you can search internet
but the onlything you will find is that His family did experiments on him...and that he has been in prison thats it about his past
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 pm

hmm, If that is true then you had the Same Problem as i had with Hiei, but i watched the Show, so i used all my knowledge i gained there too make a Bio, i Used everything from all Episodes(where even his history is shown) too make the right one...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanjin Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Shadow-Hawk wrote:hmm, If that is true then you had the Same Problem as i had with Hiei, but i watched the Show, so i used all my knowledge i gained there too make a Bio, i Used everything from all Episodes(where even his history is shown) too make the right one...

Not to mention if you're going to make a Bio it should be on a character you know well enough to play.
Yanjin
Yanjin
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Lol....must i watch 150 episodes again to make a little bio about him?
but what i told in the earlier post is his history
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiko Neisan Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Yes I deleted your post as spam, sorry if you took it personally but the registration thread isn't a discussion thread. Please by all means help people out with their characters but please to it in the rp discussion thread. a Sub forum is being created for character discussion and help.

All we need is as much information as possible on a character, weaknesses aswell as strengths.....*points to shadow's post*
Keiko Neisan
Keiko Neisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desney Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm

but what if the history of that character is not known perfectly only a couple things...that someone mentioned
Desney
Desney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:27 pm

It's okay i didn't really saw it as a personal thing just thought that i wanted to help out desney.
So...yea...thought it was pretty weird when it turned out to be spam The Roleplay Mods? Icon_razz

anyway guess you guys pretty much answered my question or complaint?
But what if you have a character that can turn back time for just a few moments (like 3 seconds) how about that?

I mean it goes like this -

Character A rushes to the opponent.

The opponent attacks. (for some reason character A can't dodge)

Character A uses his power to turn back time for a few moments back to the point where he can dodge the attack just in time.
(He can't use it forever it depends on how many Sands he has.

what about that?
That's a attack the character i am making can do that.
So..yea..?
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm

^^ Thats where The Mods come in For help, You Could Tell them About this before you post the Char registration, and if I'm correct, I don't think they would Mind aslong at it is correct, Same as with the Ability's Try too get as much info as you can, good or bad...And again, if you can't find anything more, or at the Time don't want too, You could ask a mod Too Check if it's good enough for now, (Thats Called "Ingame Adjusting/adding") and i Also do it too keep Several Things...Too myself, or even i don't know, Just look at Shikkane, And Raya's Clan Profile i made, they're both not yet finished...
so ^^ Try too do the Best you can...and Copy/paste the Least amount of info...will only work for the better ^^ trust me

And Warrior Within,
i Actually myself, Don't really mind but Try too Show the "Advantages" and the "Disadvantages"
i know which char it's gonna be already ^^ and I already like the idea, But try too be as Thorough as possible in Showing the Ability's Smile btw: r u gonna make the one from Part 1/2 or 3
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Kay! ^^
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Draikon Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 pm

SSJ Survivor wrote:but what if the history of that character is not known perfectly only a couple things...that someone mentioned

I would like to say something about that, i played suigetsu on another page, practically nothing is known about him so i made it up, if there's huge blanks area in his history then u can think of something urself and base it on the knowledge you already know.
Draikon
Draikon

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiko Neisan Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm

well seeing as Shadow knows the character, he can be the one to say yes or no to it.
you know how to fight fair so i don't have a problem, if Shadow says ok
Keiko Neisan
Keiko Neisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum