Courtyard (front of the school) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Courtyard (front of the school)

Ely-
    Ely-

Courtyard (front of the school) Empty Courtyard (front of the school)

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

Courtyard (front of the school) Courtyard-1
    Ely-
    Ely-

Courtyard (front of the school) Empty Re: Courtyard (front of the school)

Post by Ely- Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 pm

a limo stops infront of the school and the driver steps out.
    He walks to the other side of the car and opens the door. "Here we are sir, Stone Gate Academy." The driver says while he opened the door and Jio steps out of the car. "Hmmm...what a awful building but it will have to do."
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Marika Was laying on the Grass in the Sun Relaxing, she Didn't want to Go to Class today, but she Didn't need to go right now, so...she was Relaxing, her head relaxing on her hands, when she heard the Limo she Opened one eye and Looked at it, finding it of No interest she Closed her eye again and kept laying in the sun...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

The driver slowly bows. "Sir, the sculpter will be coming later at your." Jio turns to the driver with a smirk. "Ah~ well let's hope he doesn't...destroy my beautiful image." The driver nods before he closes the door and goes back into the limo before driving away. "Hm..." Jio looks around him and closes his eyes. "Only..lowlife..." He whispers in a dissappointed tone.
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Marika Suddenly Sits Upright and Pushes her Glasses Good infront of her Eyes, she Wondered.. How many Rich Kids are in here, Enough... but Who was he...she Looked at him from the Corner of her eye as She Was thinking about it a little When she was lying there, There Weren't Many people Just Coming in like that...tho some do...She hates them all...lets see if she can change her Premature Oppinion of this one...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Jio starts to walk to the school with a expression like he's feeling sorry for everyone around him because one of them might be the next person he will sacrifice. He suddenly chuckles when he realises how he looks at the people around him and waves his hand like he's saying to himself to forget the idea. Jio looks around again and sighs "So...what do I do here?, I've experienced more then these....people..." He whispers with a smirk.
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Marika dusts herself off a Bit, Pics up her Bag and Walks Up to Joi and Smiled, it's Obviously a Fake Smile, but That didn't stop her From Smiling, she Signed lightly and Looked at him, Hello! are you new here? she Asked him trying to Sound Nice, but it's More Cold, as she Still has her Premature Expections of him...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Jio raises his eyebrow when he hears Marika and he turns around looking her way. "Ah...hello..." he says when she says Hello! and he crosses his arms when he hears her question. "Let's see..you've never seen me here right?, yet you ask the question to make some small talk probably because you know...I am...rich?" Jio said out loud in thought while he looks up at the sky before he looks back at her with a smirk. "Anyway..yes I am new here."
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am

Marika stopped smiling a bit looking normal again when he started to talk, but when he was Finished she had a smirk herself, he was still way too cocky about himself but he just knew what to say, well it seems you know why i came to make small talk, so...who are you then? she asked him while scratching the back of her head, her other hand was tapping on her skirt with a silver ring she has on her pinky, it made a ticking sound showing that there is atleast something metallic under her shirt...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Jio listens to what she says and when he sees her making the ticking sound he chuckles. "Miss..if you are going to threaten me you are 600 years to early." He says with a smirk before a grin went across his face. "I am Jio....Reaver....you will surely read that name on several grave stones." Jio said with another chuckle.
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Marika Giggled, Yea probably, she didn't believe him at all...but why would she Care, she Moved her Hand just infront of her Face holding it up by her Other hand resting her Elbow in it, Pushing up her Glasses as she Did, "so....if you're 600 years Old, When Will you bite me then? because only Vampires Grow that old" she Said having a Kindof Evil Smile on her Face, She was Toying right now, How Far Could she Go before she'd Lose interest or he Becomes Annoyed by her...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Jio sighs and shakes his head. "No, no little girl...I am not a vampire...I am...Reaver...and so far I pretty much have killed anyone that annoys me. I am not making this up like I said go visit the graveyard." a smirk went across his face. "I can show you how fast I shoot...hah...you can tell your grand children about that...not...that they will believe you."
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Marika Shook her head, Little girl...yea right...but Grandchildren...whats he Thinking About...is he Dumb or Something? She should Tell her Grand Children How she Eventually Shot a Guy thinking to much of himself... heh... "You've got Guts...i give you that...and You know how to Backtalk...most Snobby people Can't....i Like you...But Nobody is a Faster Trigger then me..." she Said With a Grin on her Face...
    Desney
    Desney

Post by Desney Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 am

An another car stops infront of the school and yamaji staps out of the backseat after opening the door than he closes it and the car drives away he does his glasses right and looks to the building and than a little around saying nothing
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Jio chuckles when he hears what Marika said to him. "See that is the difference...between nobles from now...and real nobles who are...let's say being a noble also meant being powerful..not only in money..but also in strength..." The young student said in a serious tone. "And miss...I am powerful...trust me...I'll shoot you before you can say....hah nothing you would already be dead."
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 am

Marika Chuckles, then pushed up Her Glasses, she Was Kinda Fond of this...Battle of words as you can say, "Say...if you keep this up you might have to Prove your Fastest Trigger...And i've yet to be beaten..." she said Calmly and in a Provocative fashion
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Jio looks around with a smirk watching the students. "Yes you haven't been beaten by...someone above rookie level..." He raises his thumb while pointing his finger at her so that it looks like a gun. "Miss...I'm even faster then Sonic the Hedgehog...but you can try to duel me anytime."
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Marika Looked at him and Shook her Head, "owkay...cool...we have a little Shootout Later on...not Against eachother...but...shooting Down Some Cans?" she Said Still Provocative...
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Jio sighs and he raises his eyebrow with a expression on his face like he thinks she's scared. "Very well then...but if your scared you don't have to...perhaps you want to do something on your level..like use a fishing rod at a carnaval and fish out those little toy ducks for a price." He chuckles while he tilts his head.
    Kami-Sama
    Kami-Sama
    Admin

Post by Kami-Sama Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Marika Got a bit annoyed by that one, If he is really implying that is her Level she Will just prove him otherwise, she Stepped one step Closer to him and Moved so her head would Just miss him and Stop that she could wisper in his ear, "You Really think I would be Scared of some Kid who thinks that he Can beat me..." she Said Seriously, then turned her head slightly so she Could look at the Side of his head, but her Mouth would still be at his ear, "or are you Scared that you might be beaten by a girl...or that you beat a girl and then......be seen as the big ass at school?" she Said Provocatively, her hands where all this time held behind her back, as she herself moved back to a normal standing position, looking at his face
    Desney
    Desney

Post by Desney Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 am

Yamaji sees Marika an Jio talking about something as he walks to them

Are...you guys also new at this school?
    Mains
    Mains

Post by Mains Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Gene is sitting against the wall of the school building enjoying the shadow. He looks around at all the people arriving. He never realized that so many people would actually be here. With so many people he might be able to hide, unless of course they are all here working for "them", then he should be cautious.. Yes.. If any one approaches him, he'll surely have to question them for their intentions. And if they say they want to be friends then it's obviously one of them! He looks over to the three people standing in a small group together and lowers his eyelid a little. They look suspicious.. Like they are plotting something... He'll have to watch out for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm