Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Addicted

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleach, Welcome too the Series!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 am

Kami-Sama

Kami-Sama
Admin

Hey Do you Like Bleach, One of the Grand Series With "Kurosaki Ichigo",
Discuss it here! What do you think?!

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

2Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

In my opinion...Bleach was good...Ichigo WAS good.

Now it's just turned crap.

3Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Desney

Desney

Its good:)

I think Soul Society is the most wonderfull arc of them all:)

4Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 am

Ely-

Ely-

Bleach?
Good?
It's nothing right now. xD

5Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

Exactement. :P
It's like sooo shit right now.
And seriously this spelling is starting to bug me [I like things gramatically correct, I'm SUCH a hypocrite XD]

Can some mod change the title to [Bleach, welcome to the series!]

Gracias (:

6Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 am

Ely-

Ely-

desney told me what happend in the last chapter.
like..wtf? Bleach, Welcome too the Series! 734548

7Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

I didn't see it! 0_0
NO SPOILERS!
XD

8Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Ely-

Ely-

lol alright i won't.
But something happend to the blind guy Bleach, Welcome too the Series! 308799

9Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:53 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

Oh I just saw it now.
Everytime I think of tousen I laugh.
It's coz of this american guy sehanort who does bleach spoofs. Tousen has the funniest accent XDD
You change your picture so often =p

10Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 am

Ely-

Ely-

haha lol,
I was wondering how he can put his hand on his face.
He's like..blind Bleach, Welcome too the Series! 420456

11Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

Of course he can put his hand on his face.
LOL. xD

12Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:29 am

Ely-

Ely-

I don't think he can put his hand on his face =P
I mean he was blind when he was born so he never knew exactly where his face is.
He doesn't even know how his face looks like xD

13Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

Well I'm sure he can feel his face right?
So it might work xD

14Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Ely-

Ely-

haha he might poke his eye and that will make him...more blind? Bleach, Welcome too the Series! 376951

15Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Empty Re: Bleach, Welcome too the Series! Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

LOL.
I doubt he'd go that far xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum