Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Addicted

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ore-Sama (gritasa)

+3
xtobelovedx
Yanjin
Gritasa
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

That's gross! LOL.
Oh I thought Ben didn't have many friends at his school..*shrugs
Oh well (:

Yeah. I just had psy with these 2 girls...who irritated me. I might rant about them in a blog. LOL.

27Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 am

Gritasa

Gritasa

I don't know.. XD He seems to know a lot people.. More than I do.. In my new school I know nobody.. and at my former.. people knew me.. But not in a good way.. (I have been bullied by people lots and lots of times.. they called me names, beat me up, once someone said to me he would kill me if I came back to school)

28Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 am

SunsetRainbow

SunsetRainbow

That sucks.
Why would they bully you?
Mean dutch people!

29Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 am

Gritasa

Gritasa

THEY WHERE NOT DUTCH!

But.. they told me names and al I hated it.. But now I have friends who love me.. XD =P

30Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Silent Assassin

Silent Assassin

Hello and welcome to AA

http://www.animeworld.forum0.biz

31Ore-Sama (gritasa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ore-Sama (gritasa) Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am

Gritasa

Gritasa

I'm here for a long long time already haha but thankss and you too <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2