Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dango Shop

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dango Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Dango Shop

Post by Denno Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"well that is just a warning or maybe you can call it a challenge, or maybe its both, its up to you to decide"
Rakas voice were teasing, as he hadent had any fun playing around with a girls foughts in a long time, this was turning out pretty well, and he couldnt stop himself from getting a bit excited about it
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Raya Smile got even more, she Liked Rakas thinking,
well...That would Depend, if you would dare too...
She found it Funny too play With someone who Dared too go with these mindgames, she herself was Lightly playing herself in his hand, but might have small intentions for that...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 pm

"ive done things you would be embaresed just thinking about, so if anybody dares then its me"
Raka took one of the dumpling sticks, and took the first dumbling of the stick while his eyes where fixed upon Raya, its was easy to see shad had some kind of intention in the back of her head, but right now she was dancing on his teritory, so he would have the upper hand
"and might i remind you i know alot of things you probebly dont know about your body"
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Raya took a Dumpling stick but didn't eat any of them,
Then i will make it a Challenge...i might not be as good, but in some things, i got more Experience...even if i did less, i wonder how good you are then...
She was Showing herself too be Less Embaressed about these things, it almost sounded like she Knew exactly where she was...and Totally Defying him, like she didn't even care What might happen, you could see in her eye's a Slight Tinkle and Mischievous intent, Something you would normally not expect...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Raka was a little suprised how Raya was reacting now, just about 15 minutes ago she was extremely nervous because he was touching her chest a bit, but now she was almost asking him to do his worst towards her
"a challenge ehh, and what might the price be for winning that challenge?"
If she was feeling so self secure he might aswell push it a little further to see how far she was willing to go
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Raya Tilted her head,
That depends...how far would you dare too...
She Took a bite from her Dumpling, it was done with a smile on her face so it looked a bit Sensual..
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

"i will go very far, when it comes to daring i been dared to things you cant even think of, so the real question is, are you ready to risk it?"
Raka could see how she was trying to turn it around on him, but she would have to try better then that if she wanted to win that contest, but still if he wasent carefull, he would step into her teritory, and he would lose his adventadge
"with the way you acted before i am unsure if you got the guts for it, or the courage for that matter"
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Raya Giggled light,
It would seem you haven't had the Chance of seeing me how i act normally...and maybe i was just faking it last time...
she Knew how he was Playing it, and how she Could turn the Tables, but for that... she had too take a Gamble, she wasn't faking it... and she knew it was Noticable for Raka, but she Could try it, and she knew Just the way too Pull it off... she Looked at Him Directly in the eye's her Stare was a little Different and it seems like she was getting Exited by this... she leaned her head on both her hands while she didn't took her eye's of him, the Dumpling Hanging between 3 fingers Downwards..
and there is only one way too find that out...
she had a Cute and Evil Smile on her Face while not Blinking or Moving an inch...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:51 am

"if you were faking i would have known"
she was getting overconfident now, he just had to lure her close, and maybe set a little something on the line to make things more interesting, but as little as he knew about this girl, he didnt know exactly what he could get from her, he took another dumpling off his stick, and his eyes where looking at her with lots of plans in store, and anyone looking at them would most likely mistake them for lovers
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 am

Raya Saw his eye's and Closed her eye's, she shook her head light smiling,
You have no idea....of what i can do...and are you really sure you knew i wasn't faking it...
she raised herself a little and her head came of her hands, she took another dumpling, she opened her eye's and because of the Shaking of her head some of her hairs had fallen infront of her eye's, She seemed Confident, and her eye's showed More and more interest in what he might have planned for her... her voice was Speaking normally not raised or Lowered or showing any hesitation...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 am

"i am as sure as i am that night and day is seperate, and its true i dont know what you can do, but neither do you know what i can do"
Raka was getting even more exicted by Rayas defiance, and his body was reacting arcondingly, for the first time in about a year he could fell his hearthbeat going a bit faster then normal, and his thoughts of what to do with Raya became a more interesting thought in his mind, and began to cover other parts where he normally fought of more important things like plans for spying, but Raya was giving him the challenge he hadent had for a long time
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Raya Tilted her head Lightly,
then What if you are wrong?
her Voice was Teasing, but also treatning, it was Like she Knew what she was Doing, while not having a Clue, her Eye's Spoke Completely Different, As they where Telling That she's Exited, and her Heartbeat is Showing it too, but her Face is not even showing the Lightest Difference, Only her eye's. the Cheekish look she had on her Was was like She was trying too get him too her terrain, while already having him trapped. That Face showed how much and howlittle Confidence she had in herself at the Same time.
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 am

"well i am always prepared for everything, so if i am wrong, then i also know how to make up for it"
Raka couldnt tell if she was confident or unconfident in her words, but it mattered little, the more confident she was the easier it would be to throw her off balance once she finds out just how futile it would be
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:38 am

Raya Stared in his eye's while moving a little Closer, she was hanging over the table leaning towards him, while She was still sitting, her head was again resting on her hands, she knew how this would look, and if you would look at the Edge of the table you could see together with her eye's She wasn't scared, she wasn't that far away from his spot with her head, and a Small evil smile was showing on the face,
and what would you do then?
she spoke Cheekishly waiting for him too fall
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 am

"if i told you what i would do it wouldn't be a surprise, and you would know how to counter it"
Raka laughed a little slow as she moved closer
"careful if you get much closer i might bite, i am part animal after all"
Raka was feeling great about this, and was begining to move into her ground by himself now, cause the best way to beat someone is on their terms
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 am

Raya Tilted her head light smiling and still stared him in the eye's,
maybe you are the Animal, but then i might be the hunter, and what could happen if you bite me, maybe i'm also an animal and i bite back,
Raya Was at the same height at him and only a Few Cm away from him, she Knew a small bit what was happening, and was Only luring him in, all she did was Stare into his eye's and her eye's Spoke, about what She had in mind, but it Would be unable too see, Just a Simple but large Mischievous look...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Raka moves a little back, there was something about Raya that was unseteling, but he couldnt let her win just like that
"you think you got what it takes, then come over here and prove it"
now it was just to see if she could manage to pull herself together, they had played around long enough, it was time to see if she had the guts
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:04 am

Raya smiled Light and when he finished speaking she closed her eye's for a second,
if you wanted me too do that...
She suddenly moved really close too his face her mouth only Milimeters from his mouth,
You should have asked sooner...
Raya Didn't care what people would think...and just kissed him amids all those people...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Raka puts his finger up infront of his lips and blocks Rayas advance
"well that proves you arent withouth guts, but i am affraid i cant let you have this"
Raka smiles, and pushes Raya back while starring into her eyes
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Raya Kept smiling,
Seems like you forgot one thing, You're the one who Challenged me, or are you Backing down yourself at the Last moment...
she Kept looking into his eye's Being Still Close too him not moving back but not forward aswell...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm

"yes you might say i am backing out, but i got my reasons"
Raka removes his finger from Raya, and leans a bit back, though he had initiated the whole thing he had to pull back, as he had remembered the time he was in, and that could have ended wrong if the wrong things were done
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Raya Signed, Finding it Quite Funny how Things where going, but she Didn't really mind, she had all the Time,
ok, Don't worry...so what should we do then...back too what we were doing originally?
she waited for a Reply as she Moved back herself..
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 am

"well for now there isent much i need to do, none of my wards that looks out for people have reacted, so i do not know where to go, though we could spy on some random people to pass the time"
Raka smilled a bit as it was his favorite thing to pass time with was to spy on people, and sometimes play pranks on them
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami-Sama Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Raya Nodded lightly,
sounds like fun too me...
Kami-Sama
Kami-Sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denno Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 am

"now we just need someone to pick, do you got any special people you like to spy on?"
Rakas voice had lowered a bit, as he didnt want others to hear what they where planning, cause he allready had to change apperance many times before because he was almost seen
Denno
Denno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum