Everyone read. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone read.

Go down

Everyone read. Empty Everyone read.

Well, here we are!

I've done too much today, haha.

Well, Forumwise I've done too much,
Firstly, I (for some reason) decided to go on AnimeAddicted's Wikipedia site, big mistake, I posted a thread about it but the incompleteness of it annoyed me somewhat, after that I tried making some new changes and they've changed the fucking system for making pages! I was so confused, so after a few seconds of rage I decided I didn't want to try anymore, though, I will and I hope the rest of you contribute to it too! (Yes, that's a thread, I shall neg-rep you till you bleed)

Secondly, I though, ho-ho, this'll be fun, I'll make an AnimeAddicted blog.....I did....and now I'm posting on it!

Thirdly I added the points and reputation system....Points mean fuck all really...but they're fun and show how much you post. certain things are worth more or less than others....For instance, posting a thread in the General Discussion gets you a grand total of....Zero points....Posting a blog, however, gets you 10 points (yes, 10 points, feel honoured). As for reputation....You can give thanks to people when they help you, giving them +3 reputation....you can also '+' or '-' posts, this is all based on opinion but don't do it repeatedly on people's posts...the '+' gives you +1 reputation but the '-' takes one away.

Thanks for reading guys,
NathanCX
Yanjin
Yanjin
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Everyone read. :: Comments

UltimateKurosakiX

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm by UltimateKurosakiX

Blogs... ooh boy. I'm terrible at blogging. D=

Back to top Go down

Yanjin

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm by Yanjin

You don't have to make a blog, just you lose out on completely useless points that mean nothing and give you no respect, recognition or fulfilment on the forum....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down