Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...)

3 posters

Go down

The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...) Empty The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...)

Post by Yanjin Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 am

Have any of you had any close encounters or know anyone who has?
Share your spooky stories here!

I had one with a UFO a few years back.
Basically I looked outside my window and above the fields was a red light, at first I thought it was a car or a truck, something like that but then it zipped off at a 45 degree angle, faster and smoother than anything I've seen move before and, short of being a rocket or a missile, I'm guessing it was some kind of Alien spacecraft (UFO =/= Alien)

an elaboration on the UFO thing.
If you know it's Alien then it's not Unidentified Smile
Yanjin
Yanjin
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...) Empty Re: The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...)

Post by Ely- Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 am

Not spooky or anythin just weird and...kinda creepy tongue
After I finished playing F.E.A.R 2 I went outside to a few friends.
On my way there was a little girl that was just staring at the wall so i passed her and then when i walked through the alley and when i turned around the corner i noticed the little girl that was staring at that wall earlier stood at the beginning of that alley just staring my way.

That girl reminded me of someone else...The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...) 387341
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...) Empty Re: The supernatural (Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens, etc...)

Post by Yanjin Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm

That is VERY creepy o-o
Yanjin
Yanjin
Admin

https://animeaddicted.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gritasa Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 am

I had some encounters on the supernatural..

First my USO sighting.

It was in the summer.. Me and my best friend where outside at the 'Haringvliet' and he was watching the water cuss it was at a beach, and I was watching the stars.
Suddenly I saw a orange light, Moving in a way a air plain never would.. and also not how a satellite does(you can't see satellites there).
It moved from left to right to left in a triangle only saw the light at the corners of the triangle..
so like this:

Just when I wanted to point it out to my friend it was gone..

Later that week an other friend also saw a orange light in the sky. Coincidence or was there something in the air?

------------------------
Also.. I had many encounters with ghosts..
When I was younger I saw them, now I only hear them and smell them.
Just ask me where to start.. xD,
My mom sees and hear them and my little brother sees or used to see them.

It's something I'm used to =)
Gritasa
Gritasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down