A lovely has landed on this planet Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A lovely has landed on this planet

Angel-chan

A lovely has landed on this planet Empty A lovely has landed on this planet

Post by Angel-chan Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 am

Hello there,
    I'm Angel-chan,
    I'm 17 years old now, and I live in the Netherlands.I'm a bit different than others, I react and think in a different and own way than people expect or are used to.That's because I'm autistic. It is kinda hard to explain for me.Since i've been born, I've been alone.I never played with the childeren of my age, my interests are and were different.When normal people walk into a room (cafetary for example), they immidiatly see the whole picture.Their brains adjust themself to there envoriment. I'm am not able to see that whole picture in a second.My brains first needs the time to find al the pieces of the picture.It is obvious that I cannot be in a crowded room, because my brains can't get used to all the continious changes.
    I'm Gritasa's girlfriend, since.... last Saturday 00:00 PM A lovely has landed on this planet 274214I'm a huge Bleach fan, proud follower of Burimyu, (Bleach Rock Musical)My favorite shippings:
    GinXRanShuuXKiraAiXIchi
    And a am a Die-hard cosplayster Very Happy
    See you all around!
    Gritasa
    Gritasa

A lovely has landed on this planet Empty Re: A lovely has landed on this planet

Post by Gritasa Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome Darling!!! tee hee

I love the ShuuxKira shipping thanks too you!! and.. Open I will ... start watching it!!! XD soon I hope xD
    Desney
    Desney

Post by Desney Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah!
    Bleach fan Smile
    Welcome
    Orewa Desney!
    Anime Moderator Da
    and also Dutch!
    xtobelovedx
    xtobelovedx

Post by xtobelovedx Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Open Hmmm.
    Welcomeee. Very Happy Hope you enjoy it here. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am