Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanazaki City

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hanazaki City  Empty Hanazaki City

Post by Ely- Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Hanazaki City  Karakura_Town-1

The city that never sleeps, the streets are always crowded no matter what time of day and their are shops everywhere. Many companies had began here including Kuroi-Ame.
In this company lies many unknown secrets that aren't revealed to the public.

Hanazaki Highschool where most students in Hanazaki go to.
Hanazaki City  E3a9b7c0789a527d1634fd3f31ebc4bc-1

Last edited by Ely- on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Hanazaki City  Empty Re: Hanazaki City

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

Seven in the morning, everyone in the street is rushing by to work, on cell phones, or just walking and a girl with red hair and school uniform on quickly runs through the crowd and runs to the train station quickly swiping her card through to run past and she runs up the stairs and into the train, which immediately closes right after her and she pants softly before sighing.

"Thank goodness.... I almost missed it..."

She breathes with a grin while a few girls who are sitting nearby, and wearing the same uniform snicker at her.

"Looks like Motou-san was running late again..."

One murmurs before the other sighs.

"eh....She try being on time for once....then she wouldn't have to run to catch the train...."

The girl says before Hisako giggles softly and her gaze lowers slightly as if insulted but she quickly picks it back up and looks out the window.

"Atleast the weathers good..."
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 am

Yoichi's in the train standing further away from Hisako, he has his phone against his ear. "The target has arrived..." He whispers before closes the phone with a flip and slowly walks to Hisako and stands next to her. He suddenly bumps against her shoulder but makes sure that it looked like a accident. "Oops..sorry..my mistake." Yoichi says when he acts like he's trying to steady himself.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

Hisako keeps staring out the window until she feels a soft push and she looks up at Yoichi surprised but grins.

"It's okay! I was in the way..."

She says before bowing in apology and she looks around before stepping further into the train and sits down before looking out the window across from her seat while the girls look at Yoichi confused.

"He's a brave one..... no one talks to Motou-san...."

The girl murmurs but the other girl shrugs and she looks up at him with a grin.

"he's brave and also handsome.... what school you think he goes to..?"

She asks while the other girl shrugs.

"I don't know.... maybe ours?"
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 am

Yoichi shakes his head but chuckles when he sees her bowing and decides to follow her until she sits down and he slowly sits down next to her with his hands in his pockets. "You didn't have to bow you know?" He says while he also looks out the same window across from his seat.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 am

Hisako looks surprised when she hears what Yoichi says and she looks at him confused when she notices he was sitting next to her and she blushes.

"Ah! I'm sorry then..."

She says looking a little embarrassed and she looks down at the floor.

"B-But grandma said I should always apologize with a bow..."

Hisako thought worriedly before looking out the window again.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

Yoichi sighs when Hisako looks down at the floor and a calm expression went across his face waiting for the train to stop. "Like I said it's alright..." he says with a small smile but quickly turns to her with a curious expression. "By the way...to which school are you going to?" Yoichi asked in an curious tone even though he knew which one.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

The train keeps going and Hisako starts humming not hearing what he says first but she tilts her head when she hears his question and she freezes for a second.

"W-Wait.... grandma said never talk to strangers...."

She suddenly remembers and she smiles before shaking her head.

"Eh...umm.... Sore wa Himitsu Desu"
("That is a Secret")

Hisako says with a soft smile as the train stops and she immediately stands up and bows.

"Thank you for the talk but this is my stop!"

She says with a grin before running off the train towards the school while the girls just walk off the train.

"hmm.... I wonder where she is running too now..."

The girl says while the other shrugs but they keep walking.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

Yoichi looked suprised when he hears what she says and he looks at her confused while she runs off the train and towards the school. "Hah...that was weird...an secret huh?" He thought while he walks off the train and follows her but make sure to keep his distance. "I got to catch up with her..." He thought while he keeps an eye on Hisako.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 am

Hisako keeps running until seeing the gate from school and she walks through with a sigh of relief, before looking around starts walking to the side of the school.

"I wonder if "they" are here today...."

She thought while she looks around with a slightly worried expression.

"I hope sensei didn't find them and get rid of them...."

Hisako murmurs with worry before a bush nearby suddenly moves a bit and she grins.

"There!"
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 am

Yoichi passes the gate with a curious expression and searches around for Hisako until he sees her and he slowly walks to her with a small smile. "Hey your also go to this school?" The assassin asked in a curious tone sounding like he also went to this school.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 am

Hisako looks surprised when she hears Yoichi behind her and she immediately turns and grins with a almost worried expression.

"Y-Yes...."

She whispers before looking around a little frantic.

"Please don't come out...."

Hisako thought worriedly before two cats suddenly run out of the bush and meow at Hisako before rubbing their heads against her legs and she gasps.

"Oh no!"

She says in surprise before kneeling to pet them.

"Y-You have to go neko-san's..... sensei might find you!"

Hisako says worriedly while they meow in response but keep rubbing against her leg.

"N-Neko-san..."
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 am

Yoichi raised his eyebrow when he saw her worried expression but look lightly suprised when he sees the two cats jump out of the bush and Yoichi chuckles again while he watches the cats rub against her leg and he slowly goes on his knees watching the cats with a soft smile. "Aww..how cute..are you taking care of them?" He asked in a curious but kind tone.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 am

Hisako looks at him surprised at his reaction with a grin.

"Uh huh! they got attacked by something a while back and I've been taking care of them here...."

She explains happily before taking out two small bowls, a water bottle, and a small jar of dry cat food before opening the jar and pours some of the contents into one of the bowls and pours some water into the other before putting the jars away and the cats purr and both lick her leg before going to the food and start eating and she giggles. But a sudden worried expression goes across her face and she looks at Yoichi with a worried expression.

"Eto.... if you please.... don't tell anyone about them.... I'm afraid..... one of the sensei's might get rid of them..... so.... please...?"

She asks with somewhat of a pleading expression while she tilts her head cutely.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 am

Yoichi nods with a worried expression when he heard what Hisako told him about the cats and he watches what she does but he tilts his head when he hears her question. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone..." He says with a kind smile. "Well I am kinda new around here...and...could you show me the way later?...please?" Yoichi asked with a soft smile.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

Hisako grins happily when he says he won't tell anyone and she claps her hands together.

"Yay! thank you so much!"

She says happily before hearing him say he was new and she looks surprised.

"Ah! no wonder I didn't recognize you on the train... that makes sense!.... sure I'll show you! eto..... what class are you in?"
(i would say he's a third year since he's 17 but I'm not sure :S)
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 am

An happy expression went across Yoichi's face. "Great!, um I'm in class..umm.." He scratches the back of his head acting like he forgot about it. "Um I am third year...so..." He looks at her with a kind smile.

(I think in Japan it was like 15 was first year so I think your right 17 is probably third...well let's just go with third Hanazaki City  376951)
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 am

Hisako looks surprised but she grins.

"Wow a third year! I'm only a first year because of my late birtday.... but sure if you tell me your class I can show you where your classroom is!"

She says with a grin before her eyes suddenly widen in realization.

"Ah but since your new you might have to go to the principal's office first! here let's go!"

Hisako says with a grin before suddenly picking up her bag and starts running towards the entrance of the school.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am

Yoichi nods with a soft smile when he hears what she says. "W-Wait!" He says suprised when she runs towards the entrance of the school and when he's about to run after her he recieves a message on his phone.
The assassin flips his phone open and reads that he shouldn't get to close with the target but he closes his phone a flip and quickly runs after her. "O-Oi!, where is the principal's office?"
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 am

Hisako looks surprised when she hears him ask her to wait and she stops at the entrance and she tilts her head confused when he is checking his phone but grins when he starts to run after her.

"The principal's office is upstairs with the seconds years on the second floor.... it's like.... it the center around room 215..."

She says with a grin waiting for him to catch up.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 am

Yoichi stops next to her and listens to what she says and nods. "Thanks!, well...I'll just follow you to the second floor...if your still going to show me the way.." He says with a small smile.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 am

Hisako grins and nods.

"Course I'm showing you the way.... why would I change my mind?"

She asks confused while she tilts her head before grabbing his hand with a grin.

"Let's go!"

Hisako says before running into the school and too the nearest staircase and goes up them as well before turning left before stopping in front of the door that has Principal on the door and she lets go of his hand and shows him another grin.

"Here we are!"

She says happily before hearing the bell and she gasps.

"Oh no I'm going to be late!"

She exclaims before suddenly running away from him a few steps and waves to him.

"See you later senpai! hope you like the school!"

Hisako says with a grin before disappearing into the staircase and quickly goes down the stairs to the first floor and into the classroom that had 111 on it and sighs in relief.

"Safe..."
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Yoichi follows Hisako until they reach the principal's office.
He looks at her with a soft smile and waves back until she dissappeared out of his sight and a cold expression went across his face for a second.

He enters the principal office and asks in which class he's in.
After a few minutes he walks out of the office and goes to class 310.
Yoichi introduces himself there and sits down taking his books out his back pack. There he studies until the bell rings for the break.

After the bell rings Yoichi puts his books back in his back pack and left the classroom and went straight down to the first floor and searches for Hisako. "Hello?!''
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Hisako sits in her classroom and works on the lesson until she hears the bell for the break and she sighs in relief before stretching and she looks out the window to her left where it started to drizzle and her eyes widen with worry.

"I hope the Neko's are okay out there...."

She thought worriedly while some people left the room to go eat lunch while others stayed to eat what they brought with them and she looks down at her desk with a yawn.
AnimeFreak1022
AnimeFreak1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Yoichi walks past her classroom but quickly turns around when he noticed her and he steps into her classroom with a small smile. "Hey!..mind if I join you for lunch?" He asked with a small smile when looks down at her while standing in front of her. "By the way...you didn't tell me your name."
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next