Hanazaki City  - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Anime Addicted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hanazaki City

AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Hanazaki City  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hanazaki City

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Hisako looks up at him confused before finishing up her apple and she tosses the core into a nearby garbage can before shrugging and she yawns softly.

"You sure are weird...."

She murmurs with a giggle before stopping in front of a normal looking two- story house and she smiles happily.

"Yup! here we are!"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Yoichi chuckles after he also throws the core of his apple into the same nearby garage can.

"Well thanks...I'll take that as a compliment...because I like being different."

He says before he slowly looks at the two-story house when she stopped in front of the house.

"Heh...it's not that far from the other train station though..."

Yoichi thought out loud with a small smile.
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Hisako chuckles at his response and she nods.

"That's true.... I hear normal is boring. . ."

She replies with a grin before opening the gate and closes it behind them and starts walking to he door.

"I suppose.... but the other train station is close too and there are more people there. . . my grandmother didn't want me to go to the other one unless I needed too. . . She was always worried about something. . . "

Hisako says with a pout before opening the door to let Yoichi in.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

Yoichi nods with a grin while he follows her to the door but he raises his eyebrow when he hears what she says.

"Hmm...of something huh?"

He thought out loud while he looks around.

"Do you...live alone here?"

Yoichi asked with a curious tone.
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Hisako nods with a soft smile before closing the door behind them and she takes off her shoes and puts them off to the side before taking the step up onto the wooden for and she turns to a picture of a smiling woman that has purple hair and has the appearance of a 30 year old woman and Hisako smiles warmly.

"I'm home oba-chan. . . "

She says softly before turning to Yoichi with a slightly surprised expression but a distant expression goes and she looks past Yoichi as if looking at something and smiles.

"Not necessarily...."

Hisako replies before looking around with her normal expression.

"I guess I'll start making dinner. . . you can look around if you like!"

She says with a grin before walking off down the hall until she reached the stairs and turns left into another room that was the kitchen and she hangs her book bag on a hook that was beside the door.

"Hmm.... oba-chan looked happy just now. . . guess she's feeling better she looked a little worried this morning. . . "

Hisako thought confused before shrugging it off and puts the bags on the counter and begins to put the groceries away.
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 am

"Okay!, I will..."

Yoichi said showing a smile while he looks at Hisako before she goes into the kitchen and he slowly looks at the picture of the 30 year old woman that has purple hair and a suprised expression goes across his face.

"So this is her...the Assassination Society was looking for you for a long time even the WH's...amazing that not even the Witch Hunters couldn't find you...they said that it was like you dissappeared to another world...if we could've gotten some research about your power then the maybe search for your sister would have been much easier and we wouldn't have lost track of her...but that doesn't matter now that we have Hisako...the only problem would be to make sure everything will be alright..."

He thought with a worried expression on his face while he watches the picture before he takes a few steps away.

"I'll take good care of Hisako I promise...now let the plan begin..."

Yoichi whispers softly before he walks to the kitchen while he flips his phone open pressing a button to let the Assassination Society know where he is and he quickly puts his phone back in his pocket when he enters the kitchen.

"Hey so how's dinner going?"

He asks with a soft smile.
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 am

Once Yoichi goes into the kitchen the pictures expression changes to a smirk as if it heard Yoichi's thoughts and her eyes look towards the door.

"You can't have Hisako yet...."

Hisako hears and she looks around confused before her eyes widen.

"Err..... grandma switched demensions on me again. . . guess senpai will have to stay over...."

She thought with a sigh before looking at Yoichi with a weak smile.

"E-Eh.... it's going alright but umm..... I think I just heard thunder outside so how about you stay over tonight?"

Hisako stammered with a fake smile while a loud crack of thunder is suddenly heard and her eyes widen in shock.

"N-Not really grandma don't do that...."

She thought a little freaked out before she hears a soft chuckle.

"A-Anyway I was thinking we could have some curry. . . is that alright?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 am

Yoichi raises his eyebrow with a confused expression when Hiasko asks him to stay over.

"Thunder?, I don't hear any thun-"

He looks suprised when he hears the loud crack of thunder but chuckles when he sees Hisako's expression.

"Well...if it's okay with you then I guess I'll stay for one night..
    Curry?..sure that's alright."

Yoichi slowly looks away with a serious expression.

"So...this curse you were talking about earlier...are you serious?"

He asks with the same expression when he looks back at her.
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Hisako pouts when she see's him chuckle and nods happily.

"Yay! alright let's see. . . I guess I'll start with the sauce...."

She murmurs before she looks up at him at his question and she smiles weakly.

"Course I am.... it's why grandma is so over-protective of me...."

Hisako says with another pout before looking away with a sigh.

"so he didn't believe me....."

She thought sadly while she started mixing the ingredients for the sauce while lightening is seen outside.

"But the curse doesn't truely take effect until my 16th birthday. . . so I still have to wait a few months..."
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Yoichi sighs and slowly crosses his arms but a small smile goes across his face when she says she will start with the sauce.

"So until then...you can't use your powers huh?
    Hmm..this is important information.."

He thought with a serious expression.

"This is a question I'll ask again later...but do you trust me?"

Yoichi asks while he tilts his head with a innocent expression.

AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Hisako looks at him confused when he started grin but she shrugs before putting the sauce in a pan and she turns on the heat before beginning to make the curry itself.

"Hmm...."

She says softly as in thinking and her eyes slightly narrow.

"when did I say I was going to have powers. . . "

Hisako thought confused before smiling softly.

"I'll be fine. . . I know senpai wouldn't do anything like that and if you did..... grandma will protect me. . . "

She says with a happy expression before looking out the window.

"Grandma promised she would protect me until my 16th birthday.... so I'll be fine. . . she never let me down. . . "

Hisako explains with a grin before moving the curry to the stove and turns on the stove and starts cooking the curry.

"Why do you suddenly ask now?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Yoichi listens to what she says to him with a soft smile but a confused expression goes across his face when she says that her grandma will protect her.

"Ah that's great..."

He slowly puts his bag down and opens it.

"But...can your grandma...also protect you...from a gun?"

Yoichi asks while he slowly pulls the silenced gun out of his bag and points it at Hisako with a cold expression.

"Hisako...your wrong...I am a senpai who definitely would capture you..."

At the same time people yelling and cars stopping could be heard from outside the house.

"Suprised?"
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Hisako looks at him with a raised eyebrow before seeing the gun and then looks up at him again with a shrug.

"eh.... not really I kind of knew something was up when you mentioned my powers before...."

She says with a shrug while it suddenly gets dark outside and Hisako looks little surprised.

"Ah looks like granma finally moved us to the other demension.... thats good...."

Hisako says happily while a black cloud suddenly appears in the doorway and a woman steps out of it and Hisako looks towards the cloud and she smiles.

"Hi grandma! your early for dinner!"

She says with a grin before a womans chuckle can be heard and the cloud disappears.

"No it seems I am a bit late. . . sorry sweetie. . . "

The woman replies before looking at Yoichi and tilts her head.

"hello assassin-san will you put down your gun your friends won't be joining us for dinner. . . "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (couldn't find an older person -.-)
    http://sempai-net.com/images/desktops/fsn_caster.jpg
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Yoichi looks at her with a confused expression when he sees that she isn't suprised but his eyes widen in suprise she mentions that they are in another dimension.

"What...other dimension?!"

He thought with a serious expression before he tightens his grip on the pistol.
    Yoichi points the gun to the cloud that changes into the woman.

"Wh-What?"

Yoichi said in a cold tone when he hears what the woman but he quickly takes a few steps back to create some distance between him, Hisako and the woman.

"Is this a joke?
    She's supposed to be dead..."

He thought with a confused expression before he laughs softly.

"What...is going on here?"

Yoichi asked with a cold tone in his voice.
    ____
    (haha it's okay ^.^)
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Hisako smiles happily and Minako raises her eyebrow.

"You seem confused.... oh right your an assassin.... not part of the WH so I will have to explain things. . . Hisako keep an eye on the curry you'll burn it..."

She says and hisako looks surprised before turning back to the curry and stirs it.

"Now I suggest instead of thinking you should just say it outloud I can hear you either way but it will be less confusing for Hisako if you just spoke aloud..."

Minako says with a sigh and she crosses her arms.

"Now you are right I did die.... atleast.... my human body did.... but I linked my spirit to the house and I have it linked here until Hisako is sixteen.... I also have link with my daughter... Hisako's mother and my friend Luna who was at the shop you visited today to watch over her while Hisako is not at home."

She begins to explain before walking to the table pulls out a chair and sits down.

"Now since my spirit is linked to this home, it allows me to create this form you see me as. . . another good thing about this link is that I can move this home between demensions which creates the perfect cover for outside danger that even the WH's cannot find us... I don't know why they were after the witch's of Celestia. . . since we chose to stay out of the war between Witch's and humans...."

Minako explains while Hisako looks over her shoulder with a worried expression and Minako shows her a reassuring smile before she turns her attention back to Yoichi.

"Now I can see that you have some connection with my grand daughter since you haven't pulled the trigger yet and it is the reason why I am explaining such things to you.... now do you have any questions.... or anything else?"

(:P)
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Yoichi looks down in thought before he slowly lowers his gun.

"Hmph...I don't know what to say...your power is truely amazing...a home between dimensions and a link to those people...that's some magic...but it looks like you don't know what's going on right now in the human world...or the world Hisako is living in..."

He slowly puts the gun between his belt and leans against the wall.

"The reason I told you to trust me is actually because I am here to...help you...Hisako."

Yoichi turns back to Minako with a smirk.

"Your almost right...I really am part of the WH's...I just haven't gotten my experiment yet to obtain special powers..and i was caught off guard...but that doesn't matter."

He sighs and slowly looks at Hisako.

"We need your help, your power...because there is another war coming soon and things have changed like the WH's only hunt the evil witches and there are several witches that have joined the WH's but anyway these...evil witches are as strong as you miss...or maybe stronger...that's something we will figure out when the time comes..."

Yoichi said with a serious expression when he looks at Minako.

"So we need...Hisako's help...if that's alright?"
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Minako watches him with a raised eyebrow and she smirks.

"No... I knew about that.... it's why I need to make sure my grand daughter is alive and well.... but.... I am afraid my grand daughter will be useless to you unless she also unlocks her witch-self... she will gain tremendous power do to her human-side's curse..... but the help you need is a Witch's touch.... so she will need to unlock both her human magic and her Witch magic before she actually can help you.... but for that you will need to find her mother...."

She explains with a sigh while a slightly upset expression goes across Hisako's face and she turns the stove off.

"i don't think she'll be of much help.... she loves my father too much...."

Hisako says coldly and Minako looks at her with a slightly angered expression.

"Hold your tongue young lady your mother loves you!"

She says before Hisako shrugs.

"I doubt that...she wouldn't have given me up so easily if she did...."

Hisako says bitterly before splitting the curry and sauce into three plates and she puts a plate down in front of Minako and the sit across from Minako for Yoichi before picking her plate up and sits down at the far end of the table.

"As long as my father doesn't want me she won't either..."

She says while a dark expression goes across Minako's face and she sighs.

"Honestly.... I did not raise you to disrespect your mother.... definitely at a crucial time like this...."

Minako murmurs before looking at Yoichi again.

"I apologize that you have to watch me bicker with my grand daughter.... so what are the WH's planning if I may ask?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Yoichi looks at Hisako with a worried expression while he watches what happens.

"Huh...Hisako...if she reacts that way...then...it looks like this is going to be difficult bringing her to her mother...but we really need to unlock her magic...it's probably the only way to change the battle..."

He thought with the same worried expression before he looks back at Minako with a small smile when he hears her question.

"It's alright....anyway all we know is that the four witches are planning something that will bring the whole world in danger...so we are trying to stop most of the witches...but we have no idea what the witches are planning..."

Yoichi whispers before he slowly sits down against the table.

"To be honest we all have our own goals...like a friend of mine his sister was human...but she's a witch now and she's been destroying villages for amusement...and he's trying to get her back somehow...so yea...we WH's have our own goals.."

___
    (Well I am gonna go to bed talk to you tomorrow ^.^)
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 am

Minako looks at Yoichi with a raised eyebrow but Hisako looks between them with a sigh before turning back to her dinner.

"I wouldn't really worry about convincing her to do something. . . she is "very" easy to convince..."

She says with a reassuring smile before listening to him and raises her eyebrow while Hisako watches them with a curious expression.

"Hmmm.... I see different goals huh. . . the witch's really must no be picky about the witch's on their side.... taking in a human born witch like that..... Hisako. . . you know of his friend don't you. . . ?"

Minako asks before Hisako looks up at her confused.

"huh?"

She replies confused before Minako points to her bag that was hanging and a large book with strange writing on it.

"You don't remember? oh well it was in this book I believe... the information that your friend needs might be in here.... so why not help him? Since your the only one that can help him. . . ?"

Minako asks with an innocent expression while the book lands in front of Hisako and Hisako looks at it with a curious expression.

"It's not the problem of helping senpai. . . it's relying on that mother of mine to do so. . . "

Hisako says angerly with a pout before eating some of the curry and takes a quick sip of water.

"So then.... if you WH's each have seperate goals what is your goal then?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am

Yoichi sighs in relief when he hears what Minako says.

"That would be great if she's easy to convince."

a smile goes across his face when he sees the book land on the table.

"Oh...thanks!
    I am sure he will be really happy if would help him...but yea...I guess they don't really mind who joins them..."

Yoichi says with a weak smile before he looks down in thought when he hears Minako's question.

"Well...I have a huge interest in..."

a smirk suddenly goes across his face.

"Power...and if I help the WH's then I'll also obtain some special powers...so...my goal is to become stronger..."

Yoichi said with the same expression before he sighs.

"You know how it feels right?
    To be the strongest?
    Wouldn't that be great?"

AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 am

Minako's eyes narrow at his response and Hisako sighs before looking away.

"Witch great power comes great responsibility. . . but no. . . I do not know how it feels to be the strongest...nor do i wish to see it. . . and if it power you seek you might as well give up now. . . since no matter how strong you may be. . . there is always someone stronger..."

She says coldly before sighing and Hisako pouts.

"hmm... so everything you told me before.... about your brother. . . was that all a lie?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 am

Yoichi points at Minako with a smirk.

"That's...wrong!
    There was once someone who wanted to be stronger...always wanted to be stronger...and...he was pretty close to you...right?
    He became as strong as you..."

He says with the same expression but he quickly looks at Hisako suprised but a weak smile goes across his face.

"About my brother?
    No...not everything...but that doesn't matter now."

Yoichi said while he slowly looks away.
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 am

Minako raised her eyebrow at what he says and she chuckles.

"Hmm... I wonder do you have a name for this man? my memory has gone with age...."

She says with a smile but Hisako looks a little sad at what he says.

"eh. . . ?"
    Ely-
    Ely-

Post by Ely- Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 am

Yoichi looks at Minako with a smirk again.

"Heh...Eltrio...that was his name...wasn't he hungry for power when he was young?
    In the end he became pretty strong...according to our data about him..."

He whispers before he looks back at Hisako.

"Um to keep a long story short..Central the WH's headquarters...told me that my brother that I haven't met has joined the evil Witches...I still want to see him though...but I got to be much stronger if I want to meet him."
    AnimeFreak1022
    AnimeFreak1022

Post by AnimeFreak1022 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am

Hisako looks surprised when she hears the name and Minako smirks.

"Yes that's right.... he was pretty arrogant when he was younger as well.. if I remember correctly..."

She replies with a sigh and Hisako looks even more confused.

"Eh? But wasn't Eltrio grandfather's name?"

Hisako suddenly asks as if really confused before her eyes widen in surprise at what Yoichi says about his brother and she looks down apologetically.

"Oh.... I'm sorry...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am