Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Strawberries & Apples]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Strawberries & Apples] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Strawberries & Apples]

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 am

Minako's eyes widen in shock at her mother's order and she glances up at Kazuhiko pleadingly, but he shakes his head with a sad expression and she glares up at him, before turning her gaze back on Eltrio to feel the energy forming in his hand and she clenches her fist before reaching out to him and grabs his wrist with the hand she stopped the fireball and started sucking away the magic and she shakes her head at him motioning him to stop. "stop!... mother... I do not think this one is one of them." She shouts to the guard at first who freezes in place and she turns her gaze to the carriage where the woman was and she takes a deep breath before continuing in a serious tone and the woman in the carriage raises her eyebrow. "and why would I care... you just heard him.... he just threatened to hurt one of your people... you are going to let him get away with that?" She asks coldly her dark gaze resting on Minako who fights back her fear and she stands her ground. "You know as well as I that this man is not one of them... yet you treat him as such.... and yes he did threaten.... so i suggest a compromise." She says in a serious tone and the woman in the carriage smirks softly before tilting her head. "and what would that be my child?" she asked sounding interested and Minako takes a deep breath taking a quick glance to Eltrio smiling weakly as if an apology and she looks back to her mother. "you and I know that this man is not one of these bandits... and not only that he is no demon..." She starts before pausing for a moment and she tightens her hold on Eltio's wrist her fingers twitching as if in pain on his skin. "yet.... as he is alive right now.... that means he may have talent.... and can be beneficial to us..." She explains and she bites her lip softly and Kira purses her lips. "and what do you suggest.... how can we use a....human?" She asks almost disgusted at the word and Minako crinkles her nose looking down down at the ground, knowing she may regret what she is about to say. "I know you do not like me moving around.... definitely not on my own.... and I know how much you need kazuhiko around the captial so... maybe.... he could provide me.... protection?... while I am away from home atleast." She says pausing briefly trying to say it in an even tone and the woman in the carriage smirks. "as a body guard...?" She ponders this for a moment before looking to Eltrio glancing him up and down. "what say you human? Do you think you have the power to protect the sole heir of this kingdom? My daughter Minako?" She says in a serious tone Minako opening her mouth to say something but kira glares at her and she closes her mouth looking to eltrio worriedly.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 am

Eltrio's eyes widened when Minako grabbed his wrist. But was more suprising to him was that he felt his magic being sucked away before it was dissolved completely. 'What the...' He thought confused before he turned to Minako's mother while he raised his eyebrow. 'Mother?' He thought again confused. Eltrio nodded at what everything Minako said until the point that he saw the quick glance that she gave him when she smiled weakly as if an apology. 'What kind of compromise?' He thought to himself before his eyes widened in suprise when he heard what she said. 'Huh? bodyguard?' Eltrio said confused before he turned to Minako's mother when he heard her question. 'Is this woman really a treat? Who does she think she is ordering me around. I should decline...but...something tells me that would end up with me rotting on the ground with those bandits behind me...and sole heir?! Is this a joke is she a princess?!' The adventurer thought to himself before he let out a sigh to calm himself down. 'I have enough power to take care of myself. I don't know if you noticed but the bodies piled up over there are caused by me.' He pointed at the bandits who were struck down by his sword or burned to ashes by his magic. 'I can handle myself...but...I can take care of your daughter, Minako.' He said with a cold expression on his face clearly showing that he is restraining himself from attacking Minako's mother because it is her mother after all.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 am

The woman in the carriage frowns but she tilts her head. "I can see your power.... it almost it my carriage... and if it did you would be dead right now...." She says darkly while Minako loosens her hold on Eltrio's wrist when a small chuckle is heard from the carriage. "I have done much worse then a few dead bandits child... I hope you have more then that to prove your worth..." Minako glares up at the carriage and the woman frowns. "very well... I will hold you up to that.... do not disappoint me human..." She murmurs before facing forward in her seat. "Kazuhiko come... we have things to discuss... then move out..." She says darkly kazuhiko nodding softly. "yes mistress..." He murmurs, nodding to Minako and Eltrio before climbing into the carrriage and it starts to roll off, the guards marching beside it, leaving the dead bodies of the bandits for the scavengers, and Minako sighs, letting go of Eltrio's wrist her hand twitching underneath the sleeve as it disappears into and she glares at Eltrio before shaking her head, a weak smile appearing on her face as if relieved and runs her fingers through her hair with her other hand. "damn it eltrio...." She mutters as she walks after the carriage.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 am

Eltrio watched her mother with the same cold expression listening to what she said to him. 'Hmm...' He kept smilling sarcastically at some point but let out a sigh when e saw the carriage roll off. He turned to Minako before he followed her to the carriage. 'What is going here?' He asked confused. 'Who are you in the first place?' He asked while walking beside her following the carriage.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 am

Minako glares at him careful not to walk to fast as to get into earshot of the carriage, but to keep up and not lose them. 'what the hell was I thinking?!" She shouts in in head trying to clench and un-clench her wounded hand, before glancing at him at his question and she rolls her eyes before shaking her head. "what's going on here? you just got captured by an old hag!" She says motioning to the carriage and she shakes her head. "You just had to run into bandits.... I know you said you were a magnet for trouble but this is ridiculous you could have died!" She says angerly kicking up dirt as she walks. But she stops when he asks her who she is and she looks at him dumbfounded. "your kidding right?" She asks clenching her teeth before taking a deep breath trying to calm herself before she keeps walking. Minako takes a few more deep breaths before trying to speak again. "my name is Minako.... i am sort of.... the princess of this kingdom...." She starts before sighing and she rubs the back of her neck. "well.... not sort of.... well... it's more like the.... crown princess?" She tries before shaking her head and she sighs. "just perfect..."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 am

Eltrio let out a sigh and shook his head. 'I wasn't captured. I strategically planned to get captured to later on plan my escape.' He said while watching the carriage when she motioned to it. 'Hey what can I say. Danger loves me.' He chuckled but soon raised his eyebrow when he saw that she looked at him dumbfounded. 'Wh-What it's just a question.' He said suprised before his eyes widened in shock. 'No way...you're a princess. Amazing...' He stopped walking all of a sudden but quickly followed her again. 'But if that is true then that means I am the bodyguard of a princess now.' Eltrio looked up the sky and let out a sigh as if he just dropped a huge load of weight off his shoulders. 'That means I am never going to find that bastard...wait you said about showing you the way...what did you mean by that?' Eltrio asked curiously.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 am

Minako looks at him as if he was kidding and she rolls her eyes with a chuckle. "Nice plan... except for the..... plan on escaping part..." She says as she shakes her head. "Your already on your last leg here.... you leave and you die.... and I cannot do anything about it next time..." She says with a shrug. But she laughs and she shakes her head. "Oh I am sure it does..." Minako rolls her eyes, before frowning softly. "It's not all that amazing..." She murmurs bitterly a little bit of hurt in her eyes for a moment before going back to a calm blue again. But she raises her eyebrow at his words and she tilts her head. "oh? there are plenty of bastards in this country....is this bastard specific?" She asks with a smirk before sighing at his question and she kicks up the dirt again. "it's not so much of a guide... more like a companion..." She starts before sighing once more. "as princess.... I of course needed to take up some duties to take care of my people... not that I mind.... but my mother... or the Queen of this kingdom wants to ring this country out of isolation.... so in order to do that... we have been... conversing and meeting forming ties and alliances with a few of the human countries.... my mother does not trust me to do this by myself....definitely since its all mostly just paperwork... and she wanted me to go with someone..." She explains. "Kazuhiko has been going with me so far because he is very good with geography and knows how to keep me on track.... but one of the major researchers at home was killed during a training exercise.... and she needs his help at home..." She finishes and she shrugs. "So your it.."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 am

Eltrio laughed out loud. 'So you are saying that I am actually just captive and in the hands of this old hag? No disrespect to your mother of course but yeah that's...that's great...yay...' He said sarcastically before letting out another sigh but smiles when Minako laughs before he raised his eyebrow when he saw the hurt in her eyes but he nodded when he heard her explanation and looked down at the ground. 'So that means that I need to protect you and make sure you do your homework?' He said before laughing again. 'And just to imagine that an hour ago I was just minding my own business searching for Celestia and now...' He trailed off before he turned back to her. 'Wait...does that mean you also have to leave the city and visit other continents?' Eltrio asked curiously because he is in pursuit of someone. 'Right it is a specific bastard. He is someone I need to kill no matter what.' Eltrio said softly.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 am

Minako frowns softly and she looks down guiltily. "I....I didnt mean for it to sound like that..." She says darkly before grabbing onto her opposite elbow with her free hand, having a hard time dealing with the pain. But she sighs angerly at his words and she pouts nodding softly. "P-Pretty much... but.... I think we will have to stay in Celestia for a little while...." She mutters with a sigh before raising her eyebrow. "well if he is as much as a bastard as you say he is.... then he will eventually come here..." She says with a smile pointing up in the distance towards a large city. "The city of celestia is... well the captial of celestia... anyone who visits the country always stops by here...." She explains with a smile. "It is honestly not that bad..."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

Eltrio looked down as well when he noticed her expression feeling guilty for reacting sarcastic towards her. 'It's alright...I think you saved me though I am a person of first see then believe but I have a feeling that your mother is insanely powerful.' He said as he turned his gaze at the carriage in front of them. 'Well if it's not that bad then I'll stay in Celestia for a little while. I have nowhere else to go anyway for now...better make the best out of it.' He said smilling before he placed his hand on her shoulder trying to reassure that he is alright with him being her bodyguard despite the fact that he doesn't know anything about her aside from being a princess. 'Hmm well this is the city of magic or so they say back in the west. so I have hope that he drops by.' Eltrio said smilling before he nodded with a smile when Minako told him that it wasn't that bad. 'As long as there aren't any people that will chase you, pull out their swords and arrows and try to kill you just because you stole their wallet but I have to admit those were the days. Not that I ever did that when I was fourteen...' Eltrio said drifting off being a grin went across his face before he slowly turned changing his attention to the city.

Chapter 3 - Celestia
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 pm

[Strawberries & Apples] - Page 2 13719_1_other_anime_anime_girls_city_girls_complex_city_girls

Minako nods softly at his words as Celestia came up in front of them. A large black stone walll inbetween them, and the city. The gate was made of metal, but it bore the symbol of Celestia in the center of it.

They enter the city, stone underfeet and Minako sighs as people make way for the carriage, and them, the people bowing in respect as they pass before continuing on with their lives, and she takes a glance around as creatures of all shape and sizes bustling around. But she flinches when Eltrio puts his hand on her shoulder and she glares up at him. "city of magic? guess diplomacy does work... it was known as the cursed city not too long ago..." She says bitterly before taking his hand off her shoulder. A chuckle escapes her at his last comment and she shakes her head. "No.... they will be chasing me for... other reasons..." She says with a smirk while they pass over a river that signifies they have crossed onto the castle ground and she stretches as the carriage in front of them stops to signal they have made it to the castle, and she shakes her head with a sigh, as she walks to the side of the carrriage to see her mother and Kazuhiko walking into the castle. But before she can follow a red headed maid with small horns on the sides of her head stops her and bos to her. "welcome back your highness! I hope you had a lovely trip!" The maid says with a bright smile. "I was already informed of your new bodyguard! where would you like us to set him up?" She asks keeping the big smile and Minako shakes her head with a sigh. "just set him up in the room connected to mine... now please excuse me..." She says as if bored as she continues walking. "don't sneak into my room in the middle of the night." Minako warns Eltrio with a glare before averting her gae. "and be careful with some of the maid.... some of them are succubii...." She says in serious tone as they made it into the castle.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Eltrio looked up at the buildings, towers, fields, trees and more. He continued to shift his gaze to everything he saw around him. He was clearly amazed. 'Wow...this is amazing...' He whispered before he turned to Minako suprised when he heard what she said about Celestia. 'Cursed? This place? That's hard to believe...' He whispered before he turned his attention to the people around them. 'Demons huh?' He thought out loud while he followed Minako and the carriage before they passed the river and he stopped walking when the carriage and company arrived at their destination, the castle. Eltrio glanced over to the carriage when he walked beside Minako towards the castle. He paid careful attention to his surroundings. He was in unknown territory after all until the made interupted his attention. 'What set up a room? Oh I hope it's not outside...' Eltrio thought to himself before he sighed in relief and chuckled when he heard what Minako said about sneaking into her room. 'I wouldn't dare to even dream about it.' He said smilling before he nodded at what he heard about the maids. 'They certainly do look the part.' Eltrio said when he remembered the horns on the maid with red hair. He followed Minako into the castle after she passed the front door
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Minako raises her eyebrow. "Look the part...? what do you mean?" She asks in a confused tone s she tilts hr head, walking into the welcoming hall and a spiral stair case on the left and the right and she walks up on the right size, onto an inner balcony before walking to the hallway with a frown taking a deep breath as she tries to clench and un-clench her hand again. "it's not some weird human thing is it?" She asks as she crinkles her nose.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Eltrio continued to follow her before he looked up the ceilling trying to put whatever he mean into words. 'I don't know how to say it without making this sound weird. I have no other intentions when I say what I am about to say...' He said while he continued to follow her up the stairs onto the inner balconey before they walk to the hallway. Eltrio suddenly stepped in front of her with a smile. 'Succubii are known to seduce men at least where I come from but you already do that without doing so. What I mean is that you're very attractive. Some would say even beautiful.' The young adventurer said as he slowly stepped away from her. 'I wanted to say that when we met on the boat but I didn't get the chance but now that I got that off my chest. Where is my room?' Eltrio asked curiously but it was obvious he tried to change the subject because he didn't want her to feel awkward about him saying what he just said.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:57 am

Minako raises her eyebrow when she hears his words but she rolls her eyes. "Out with it!" She snaps, but her eyes widen in surprise when she see's that he is in front of her now and she stops, and looks up at him with a glare. But her eyes widen once more at his words, and she looks at him as if she did not comprehend his words for a moment before a soft pink blush crosses her cheeks and she looks away, biting her lip softly, before stepping past him and continues down the hall. "A-as i said before you bastard.... your room will be connected to mine..." She says in a soft tone befoe turning the cornr down another long hallway.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 am

Eltrio smiled softly when Minako passed him and he turned around following her down the hall. 'Yes?' He said with a playful tone before he nodded. 'Alright not that I am complaining but you sure you would want a total stranger sleeping that close to you?' He asked curiously while he turned the corner stepping into another long hallway while he continued to walk beside her. 'This place is amazing though...' Eltrio whispered softly as he shifted his gaze between the furniture and the interior of the castle.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 am

Minako glares at him when she hears his playful tone the blush still evident on her face. "No I do not.... but you are my...body guard now.... so I have to keep you close...." She says crossing her arms as she walks and she stops in front of a door, and turns around to face him. "but I warn you..... you do a-n-y-thing.... you will regret it..." She says in a threatening tone, as the door opens and five maids come out of the room. "the room is prepared your majesty..." one of them says before turning to Eltrio with a flirtatious smile. "I hope you enjoy your stay..." She purrs where Minako clenches her fist. "You are excused." She says darkly, making the woman frown and she bows. "very well m'lady..." She manages winking to Eltrio before walking down the hallway they had come from. Minako sighs and opens the door. "well get in here..." She mutters. Her room is large, and is decorated with baby pinks and golds. A large king-sized bed sits in the center of the room, with a small french designed tabled and chairs in front of it and a a large closet in the back by the window seats, and door to the blacony, Minako sighs as she steps in and points towards the right of the room towards a door. "your room is through there..."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

Eltrio nodded while he continued to walk beside her. 'That makes sense.' He said smilling before he raised an eyebrow when he saw her blushing but his curiousity was quickly interrupted when she stopped in front of a door and turned around to face him. He listened to her warning and nodded again. 'I got it. I won't try to do anything.' Eltrio said while he noticed the maid winking at him. 'Look out Eltrio it's a trap!' He thought to himself before he turned back to Minako but was suprised when five maids came out of her room. 'Yeah I hope so too...' He said smilling softly at the maid who watched him with a flirtatious smile but the Eltrio's smile indicated that he knew that he had to stay away from her. As if he outsmarted her and was step ahead. Eltrio quickly turned his attention back to Minako when he heard her mutter. 'Woof!' He sounded as if he was barking like a dog before he entered her room. 'Wow this is very...pink...but it has it's own appeal. I like the furniture.' He thought out loud before he raised his eyebrow when he saw the balconey as if he was lost in his thoughts but he turned his attention to Minako when she pointed at the door on the right side of the room. 'Alright let's see what door number two has to offer.' Eltrio said as he made his way to the door and opened it before he stepped onto the floor of the his own room. 'Let's see how amazing this side....' He slowly trailed off before he turned his attention back to Minako with an expression that clearly showed that he was a little bit dissappointed. 'There is just..one..matras here...' He said softly before he let out a sigh. 'Well it beats sleeping on the ground.' Eltrio whispered trying to stay postive.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Minako rolls her eyes when she hears the bark, but she cracks a smile before going over to the desk and sits down. "it was originally a storage room.... they'll fix it up for you..." She says with a sigh before glancing at the pile of paperwork. "it's not like your going to be staying in there frequently..." She mutters as she starts filling out the information on the paper. "you can go check out the rest of the place if you want... I have work to do here."

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 am

Eltrio let out a sigh as he threw his bagpack on the matras. 'Well fine by me and you are right about that. After all I am searching for someone...wherever he is' He sounded almost lost for a second as if he had no clue what he had to do to find the person he's searching for but he soon turned to Minako with a smile on his face. 'Okay, I'll take that offer and I'll try not to get it in trouble.' He said with the same smile before he closed the door to his room and stepped towards the door that lead into the hallway but he suddenly stopped and turned around before heading into his own room again. Eltrio came back holding a notebook in his hand and a pen. 'Don't want you to read my secret diary.' He said playfully not mentioning that he has a habit of writing down information that might lead to the jester or anything out of the ordinary. 'Well I'lll talk to you later then.' Eltrio said with a small wave before he left her room and stepped outside. 'Now...where should I go? Ah of course...' Eltrio thought out loud as he began searching for the castle's library.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

Minako continues to fill in the information on the paper and sighs in relief when she saw he was leaving. But she chuckles at his words and rolls her eyes. "I'll make sure to read it later then." She says with a smirk before nodding. "do not get killed." she says before he leaves and she stops writing, and a small tear goes down her cheek as she lifts her wounded arm and rolls up the sleeve to see her arm red and a mark moving up reaching towards her elbow and she swears. "that bad... the damn kid..." She mutters before standing and going to the balcony. She takes a deep breath as she walks out onto the balcony, which looks over a lake and she lifts her hand extending it out to the lake and starts to gather energy in her hand, but this energy is red. She sighs as the marking on her arm slowly begins to move down her arm, to her hand, and then to her finger before disappearing, and she clenches her hand the energy disappearing, and she opens her hand revealing a red crystal and she looks down at it with a weak smile. "so that's what his magic looks like..." She murmurs, before putting the crystal in a pouch at her side and walks back into the room to continue the paperwork.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

It has been about an hour ago that Eltrio left Minako's room. 'This place...is like a maze I have no idea where I am going now. I hope I don't have to use the bathroom soon.' He thought to himself as he continued to walk through the hallways of the castle. Eltrio was still amazed by the interior of the building. He let out a sigh as he continued to his search but he decided to stop when he turned to one of the maids that was in the hallway. 'Excuse me...I am new here and I am searching for the library..any chance you know where that is?' Eltrio asked one of the maids as he looked around him.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

The maid tilts her head as Eltrio stops her to hear his question and she smiles innocently. 'hmm.... it's on the other side of the building.... would you like me to take you there...?' The maid asks in a seductive tone before she hears the clearing of a throat behind her. "that wont be necessary... I will take him..." Kazuhiko says as he walks down the hall, the maid glaring at him for a moment before nodding her head and scurries away. "Honestly... I was sure Minako would have warned you about them... no matter come on kid... lets go. the library right?" He asks as he starts walking the opposite way the maid ran off to.

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely- Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 am

Eltrio raised his eyebrow confused when he noticed the seductive tone in her voice. 'Is every maid some kind of succubus in this place?' He wondered before his thoughts were interrupted by Kazuhiko's voice. Eltrio watched the maid leave them behind and he turned to Kazuhiko before following him. 'Thanks for showing me the way because I have no idea where it is.' He tilted his head but soon nodded. 'Yeah she did which is why I know I shouldn't trust them but showing the way isn't dangerous...is it?' The young adventurer asked curiously because he doesn't want his soul or his mind being taken away from him. 'Yeah the library I need to...find some information and I figured if this is the city of demons and witches then I might find what I need.' Eltrio slowly raised his eyebrow. 'By the way do you know when I can set foot outside the city again?' He asked curiously.
Ely-
Ely-

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkOne Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am

Kazuhiko chuckles at eltrio's expression and he shrugs. "it's a good defense against the humans.... atleast.... if they get this far into the country..." He explains as if reading his mind and he nods. "Let me guess.... Minako sent you out to "explore"... right?" He asks with a smirk as they reach the end of the hallway and he turns the corner. "oh... showing the way isn't dangerous.... but if your mind and soul are still when you reach there.... that is another question..." He says with a shrug. They reach a crossroad in the hall and Kazuhiko turns right, but he raises an eyebrow at the question. "well.... if your here long enough you will get some kind of vacation.... but the next time you can leave the city would probably be the next job Minako get's...." He says thinking out loud. "why you headed somewhere?"

ThePinkOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum